By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XBOx Live Boss: '360 has the BEST GAMES', has best FPS/Exclusives!

PullusPardus said:
in other news jack tretton praises the PS3 as having the best variety of the best quality in any console on the market.

while Reggie Fil-Aims says that the Wii have the best and most successful first party out of any console on the market.

Oh PullusPardus, you sure know how to balance things ^____^

Around the Network
AlkamistStar said:
JaggedSac said:
rccsetzer said:
OMG! It appears M$ is affraid of PS3 surge. So many news about self promotion. I think this points towards a PS3 win through the holidays. Are you feeling the same?

Or perhaps a journalist asked him a question?

Exactly.

you guys need to read the link.

he didn't ask , he just said which one is the more focused on , the hardcore or the casual gamer, then he said

"I don't think it's one or the other. I'll come back and say that Xbox has the best games out there. It's got the best first-person shooter games out there.....ect"

Of course he´d say that...did you expect him to say "no, we don´t have the best games"?

Anyway, which system has the best games is subjective, it´s up to you to decide which one deserves your $$$.

Agreed it has the best FPS. Best games though in general? Nope.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

PullusPardus said:
AlkamistStar said:
JaggedSac said:
rccsetzer said:
OMG! It appears M$ is affraid of PS3 surge. So many news about self promotion. I think this points towards a PS3 win through the holidays. Are you feeling the same?

Exactly.

he didn't ask , he just said which one is the more focused on , the hardcore or the casual gamer, then he said

"I don't think it's one or the other. I'll come back and say that Xbox has the best games out there. It's got the best first-person shooter games out there.....ect"

So you think the answer would have been different had the PS3 not seen a surge in sales?

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
PullusPardus said:
AlkamistStar said:
JaggedSac said:
rccsetzer said:

Exactly.

So you think the answer would have been different had the PS3 not seen a surge in sales?

Oh yeah. He could have answered : "We have a incredible game library and our consumers know that". When he say 360 "has the best games out there", what do you understand about "out there"? It is the market he is talking about. He is worried about quality on competitors and he have to do his job, that is praise 360 games to sky high. M$ is doing that, Sony is doing that and Nintendo is not so worried about that (if someone has a link to any kind of similar statement, please put here). It is all about competition now and brainwash marketing. Who will get more followers? Even the companies don't know. It all depend on us.

rccsetzer said:
JaggedSac said:
PullusPardus said:

Oh yeah. He could have answered : "We have a incredible game library and our consumers know that". When he say 360 "has the best games out there", what do you understand about "out there"? It is the market he is talking about. He is worried about quality on competitors and he have to do his job, that is praise 360 games to sky high. M$ is doing that, Sony is doing that and Nintendo is not so worried about that (if someone has a link to any kind of similar statement, please put here). It is all about competition now and brainwash marketing. Who will get more followers? Even the companies don't know. It all depend on us.

Correct, so he would have said the same thing regardless.

JaggedSac said:
rccsetzer said:
JaggedSac said:
PullusPardus said:

Correct, so he would have said the same thing regardless.

I think all he meant was Microsoft have been self-promoting themselves more than ever now due to the PS3 price cut leaving the 360 in last place on a weekly basis. However, I could only think of 3 instances: This, and when they said they expect the PS3 price surge to be temporary and that they'll end up in last place like they've always been, and last but not least when Greenberg said pretty much the same thing as the previous example.

Carl2291 said:
I disagree that they have the best exclusives.

I agree they have the best FPS games.

hmm the only have halo 3 and Gears 1-2

i think they are about equal. sony have killzone 2 which imo better quality and higher budget game, and Uncharted 2 which is game of the year, and one top of the generation.

Xoj said:
Carl2291 said:
I disagree that they have the best exclusives.

I agree they have the best FPS games.

hmm the only have halo 3 and Gears 1-2

i think they are about equal. sony have killzone 2 which imo better quality and higher budget game, and Uncharted 2 which is game of the year, and one top of the generation.

Gears isn't an FPS, though.