By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet and Clank ToD review thread.

it's just one review. imo this will be r&c's version of the 65 that PSM gave warhawk. both basically out of left field, but at the end of the day, counts as much as every other score.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Oh there doomed... A BOYCOTTT IN GAMETRAILERS!!!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAGHA!!!!

mM
leo-j said:

Really where?

(I saw at the moment 132 threads about how killing the guys of gamespot and 27 about Bill gates)  so where they say they want to boycot it?

Link?

leo-j said:
@shams

$$$ talks, my xbox 360 friends say halo 3 isnt good. They were expecting a much better game, fanboyism aside I think people that own the game were dissapointed (my xbox friends).

I really think microsoft paid them no joking seriously.

Nope really, me and NONE of my friends are dissapointed expcept with the "epic" feeling of the campaign wasnt there, besides that AWSOME. Seriously leo, halo rocks, plain out rocks to ALOT of people

seriously to all of you who make BOLD statement "halo sucks" "orange box is better" its a matter of opinion, stop stating it like its fact

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
leo-j said:

somg a boycott of all the sony fanboys, gamespot is DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

haha thats funny, the ps3 fanboys on GT think everyone is biased against them, including gametrailers itself, its beyond sad at this point

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Around the Network

Play Magazine is pretty much a total joke when it comes to their ratings but their 10 sure helps balance out the 7.5 from GameSpot.

konnichiwa said:
Gamespot haves a good rating with PS3 games only a small difference of the avarage score -1.3%.

considering the difference for average 360 game is -1.2% there is pretty much no bias.   So yeah, people who say otherwise are silly.  So anyone who called Gamespot abunch of Xbox fanboys are likely way off.  Statistically they are anwyay.

If anyone should want to complain it's Wii Fanboys since they rank under by -2.5.

Play and Edge need to have their ratings removed from calculations...

Seriously they are not biased, look at OTHER ps3 games they reviewed, HS was ABOVE average, and was ABOVE ign, does that mean ps3 fanboys can scream ign is biased?

Lost tears of Kain said:
Seriously they are not biased, look at OTHER ps3 games they reviewed, HS was ABOVE average, and was ABOVE ign, does that mean ps3 fanboys can scream ign is biased?

If you are talking about Gamespot I agree but if you are talking about Edge I don't agree with you.