By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog: “Who said we’re making Uncharted 3?”

Possibly giving a hint as to what the studio are working on next, Naughty Dog’s creative director Amy Hennig has revealed that for all we know, they could be working on Uncharted 3 next. Then again, they might not be:

“Who said we’re making Uncharted 3?,” said Hennig.

Hennig was speaking in an interview with InGameChat with fellow ND Neil Druckmann, where he revealed in the same interview that they are already looking at parts which even out do Uncharted 2.

“We’re Naughty Dog right? When we approach a new project, we can’t just make it slightly better, because people’s memory of the stuff is always better than what it actually was so it has to be so much better, so that it really stands out.

“We had a brain storming the other day and one of the designers pitched something that sounded like it might be able to top the train,” said Druckmann.

“I would think that what he was pitching would top the train quite a bit, but that’s all we can say,” addid Hennig.

For the record, Uncharted 2 is properly awesome. And we mean “properly awesome”. Seriously. Go check out the review to find out why.

http://goonlinegames.net/2009/10/28/naughty-dog-who-said-were-making-uncharted-3/

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Around the Network

topping the train?
maybe a boom blox type game then?

This was scattershot.

Nobody said it.
No need to state the obvious.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

uncharted X : Among Trains.

"We’re Naughty Dog right? When we approach a new project, we can’t just make it slightly better, because people’s memory of the stuff is always better than what it actually was so it has to be so much better, so that it really stands out."

Please insomniac, pleaaasseee read this and learn please.

Around the Network

Ok, so everything is going as planned. One more Uncharted then we will get Uncharted: Kart Racer

I want Jak...

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
I want Jak...

this!

reading through the interview i was hoping he mention some orbs or furry animals. but he didn't =[ , trains? only uncharted had trains, or is the hint actually in the train section ? ontop of it ? like how Sucker punch had "Sly 4" in the cinema post? . hold on im playing Uncharted again  (im crazy)

like how Sucker punch had "Sly 4" in the cinema post?

Uhm, Sony contacted one of the top honchos of Sucker Punch for that, and even he didn't know his developers had put that gag in there.

jak remastered ftw