By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Michael Bay - Upset with Paramount, "Blu-Ray is where my money is."

makingmusic476 said:
Haha, you should edit your avatar and add the words, "You are banned!"

I like the way it is now. Pure Phoenix Wright awesomeness. I did actually go through the trouble of doing some simple photoshop work to upgrade my old avatar with my modship though. I found a pretty good picture here http://www.joystiq.com/media/2006/06/phoenix-wright_objection.jpg and just cleaned it up. I put a simple blue to white gradient in the background with a Sprayed Strokes filter over it and added a black outer glow to Phoenix himself. It was an easy way to upgrade my avatar without losing my signature Phoenix Wright.

Around the Network

Dang, so close to having a good director make the sequel

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

DVD is where the money is

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Dang, so close to having a good director make the sequel

exactly.

I personally support Blu Ray, but Michael Bay throwing any positive words toward it make me more inclined to rethink that position. He's the worst example of Hollywood's lack of creativity.