By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Okay... so... FOOTBALL or FIFA?

Neither. For the most part I don't play simulation sports games. Just too boring. As for watching them I'd watch football over soccer any day but soccer is still a pretty fun sport to watch.

Around the Network

What The Hell Are You Talking about?

I hate both :)

Not a fan of football, sorry

Ps: The reason why I hate football(I mean soccer here not american football) should become clear once you know what country I'm from.

FIFA, i would take the worst football game out right now over madden

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Definitely Madden. FIFA really can't compare.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

I think American Football games can be great fun, it's a very tactical and interesting game, but I only bought and played one on Gamecube (NFL 2K3) a few years ago.

FIFA this time but I'm certain PES will have a glorious comeback some day. I still hope for full licences in PES.

BTW: I'm European myself, but I don't understand why some other European (and South-American) members seem to feel the urge to correct NA members when they write soccer for "our" football. Don't forget: PES has soccer in its name everywhere except Japan and I never heard anyone complain about that.

Onyxmeth said:

Definitely FIFA. Madden really can't compare.

Games? Eh neither honestly.  Now Tecmo Superbowl... that was a game.  That and World Cup Soccer on the NES.  Or Megaman Soccer.  Megaman Soccer ruled.

To watch... Soccer.

Samus Aran said:

I hate both :)

Not a fan of football, sorry

Ps: The reason why I hate football(I mean soccer here not american football) should become clear once you know what country I'm from.

Don't you guys have Dick Advocaat as coach now? First game he's directing, bam, win for Belgium against Turkey, the sunexpected stars of last EC. You'll be enjoying the upcomming European Championship a lot more Samus...

Shame the rich oil-barons of Russia managed to attract Hiddink, he'd probably get belgium to the semi-finals.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Onyxmeth said:

Definitely Madden. FIFA really can't compare.

agreed, although I wish Madden 10 had some of the features from Madden 06