By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: CGI-Quality v Torillian

Torillian...a fellow JRPG junkie!!!

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
The guy that shares my points of view but puts them in better words then I can. May I add besides the welcoming avatar that's garnishing him a lot of votes at the moment the guy does so much for the website.

Torillian

CGI you are awesome don't get me wrong

PERFECT!!!!!...thats exactly how I feel about Torillian!!!

CGI all the way man. I think i was like the first person to speak to him. In other words I noticed that he was cool before all you did. With that been said

CGI CGI CGI

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Torillian.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

CGI-Quality

Around the Network

Torillian

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I vote CGI-Q,

but Torillian is awesome too.

CGI-Quality because they like Heavy Rain and i'm interested in it. I.E. common interest

i vote for cgi

If Cgi-Quality loses this then its a darn shame....
My vote goes to Cgi-Quality.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!