By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why are American Football fans soooo boring / lame?

DirtyP2002 said:

I can't find anything like this for American Football. Or American Sports in general.

I'm glad you took the time to make a thread insulting a sport you know practically nothing about.

Around the Network
MissingNo said:
Dude American football kicks the shit out of World football (soccer). (Football)

Yeah, thats why 99.9% of the countries in the world disagree with your opinion.

Words Of Wisdom said:
DirtyP2002 said:

I can't find anything like this for American Football. Or American Sports in general.

I'm glad you took the time to make a thread insulting a sport you know practically nothing about.

I never insulted American Football, I just said I couldn't find any vids of fans going crazy. It is more like "Hey, let's watch the game and have a good time" That is not bad, but without passion.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I'd love to see a good Golf riot, or even a half decent lawn bowls punchup

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Spankey said:

Thats nothing! Some chess matches turn out into bloody violence!

Around the Network
FootballFan said:
Spankey said:

Thats nothing! Some chess matches turn out into bloody violence!

chess and chess fans are just too violent for me, I'm afraid

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

RolStoppable said:
American football broadcasts are almost exclusively on pay-tv in Germany since about a decade. That sucks so hard, especially since they made you pay even more to watch it in the past couple of years.

I really hate pay-tv for buying exclusive rights for almost anything sports related that I care for. Also, apparently the NFL charges quite a lot for broadcasting rights and since football isn't that popular over here, free tv has no real reason to air regular season matches.

Yet another year in which I barely get to watch any NFL games, because I refuse to pay. A few playoff games and the Super Bowl, that's going to be it for me.

The NFL broadcasts every sunday night game online at the NFL or NBC website. I don't know if you can access it overseas though.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

FootballFan said:
MissingNo said:
Dude American football kicks the shit out of World football (soccer). (Football)

Yeah, thats why 99.9% of the countries in the world disagree with your opinion.

This is very true. American football is too start-stop for me to enjoy watching a game. I'd much rather watch an intense game of actual football or Rugby (where they truly would kick the shit out of American football).

I'm glad we aren't as crazy as futbol fans, those riots turn insane

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

damkira said:

To be fair, most American Football fans are morbidly obese. You wouldn't have a lot of energy for cheering either if you had extremely high blood pressure and diabetes.

What a stupid, ignorant, and boarderline racist thing to say. Unless you show me medical stats that show 51% of US citizens have high blood pressure and diabetes and that the people watch soccer don't. You pretty much insulted a whole country... that isn't bannable?