By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Jacob, get off the Xbox!

Why is this funny? his older brother must be brain damaged (or just a child) to find someone's sadness to be funny.

Around the Network

My brother used to get me tricked over everything at that age :/ But now we laugh when we recall that stuff.
It's a good prank, the bad thing is it's on youtube.
And they both need to lose some weight, kid looks like he's got a coronary waiting at 20.

I think the first one is hillarious. But man, what a cry baby :D Theres some more videos on youtube, and that kid cries everytime :D

As a side note... that child is enormous! He could probably use a couple months away from games.

Maybe it's just your usual "older brother pisses off little brother" pranks but don't put that on Youtube to humiliate him even more. Poor kid, although he is a bit of a crybaby lulz.

Around the Network

lololol
Some of the people here have obviously not had older brothers.

These kids need less video games and more footy. They are living proof that video games contribute to the obesity of children.

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

I think they are hilarious, of course I am the older brother. But there is a deeper problem here, that kid is way to dependent on his video games if the thought of stopping Halo is so terrible you have to cry about it. The second one is a little more obvious to cry about, but it was the better prank.

I would try the second prank now on my "little" brother but he isnt any more. LOL

indodude said:

Maybe it's just your usual "older brother pisses off little brother" pranks but don't put that on Youtube to humiliate him even more. Poor kid, although he is a bit of a crybaby lulz.

he crys because he knows he can't do anything else... if he could his brother would probably have his head stuck up his ass

i find it very funny.

People shouldnt wine so much when asked to "get off the xbox"

Hes got an unhealthy addiction