By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - vgchartz game box arts

is there a way to prioritise which regions box art you want to show up in your games collection?

ive noticed some people seem to have different box arts displayed in their collections and a couple of mine have changed to the japanese art by default.

thanks in advance

Around the Network

It's a feature that I miss and have asked about also.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

i wish the boxarts when back to images and not flash

TalonMan said:
retroking1981 said:

is there a way to prioritise which regions box art you want to show up in your games collection?

ive noticed some people seem to have different box arts displayed in their collections and a couple of mine have changed to the japanese art by default.

thanks in advance

There used to be a way to do this - and it became impossible when the boxart display was changed to a 'flash' object...    ...but, as I saw this post, I was struck by inspiration as to how I can accomplish this once again! 

Stay tuned...

you could have asked me, I had a few good ideas. But no, you break my heart by promissing me features but then you go off and work on other people's request like mine isn't important :'(

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

TalonMan said:
retroking1981 said:

thanks in advance

There used to be a way to do this - and it became impossible when the boxart display was changed to a 'flash' object...    ...but, as I saw this post, I was struck by inspiration as to how I can accomplish this once again! 

Stay tuned...

I'm excited!

Around the Network

I'm staying tuned in anticipation of something great here!

Oooh!!! I am very excited! It is genuinely annoying me that about 15 of my games don't have box arts... but all my problems will be solved shortly!

I'm very glad this feature is back now.

the new feature is great but is there a way to save what box art you want displayed instead of having the american box art set by default?

Use the direction arrows under a game in your collection until you reach the boxart of your choice.
Click on the boxart.
Red frame appears.
Voilà!

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k