By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox 360 A System in Decline?

No it's not. Xbox 360 is in the best shape of its life.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Lol at the video

With the Sheer amount of games already available for the 360, And with lots more exclusive retail and XBLA games still to be released i'll be playing my 360 for MANY more years to come.

@ dsister64, yup, Mechwarrior too, that reminds me........ i aint played another XBLA exclusive in a while........ Virtual On OT

....I hate these type of articles so much, why don't they just stop talking crap about a company and a console. First it was the PS3, and now its the 360..

mM

What? by doing Natal, MS is "abandoning the core audience"? That sounds so whiny and idiotic. MS is never abandoning the core audience, jeeze even I know that.

Around the Network
scruffybunny said:
What? by doing Natal, MS is "abandoning the core audience"? That sounds so whiny and idiotic. MS is never abandoning the core audience, jeeze even I know that.

I wouldn't be too sure about that, a few years ago PC gaming counted as core... then Microsoft abandoned it whilst giving the impression that they supported it.

i guess it's 360's turn to get non stop bs article just like PS3 did before.X360 is in decline and figures do show that but what this article misses is that they made a profit and that' s what matters to MS .

I couldn't be bothered to do anything more than skim this article as a few scentences in I got the jist. Basically no, he's talking crap. Yes the exclusives dried up for a while but Forza 3? and next year Mass Effect 2? Alan Wake? Fable 3? Splinter Cell? And who knows what else they've got up there sleeves.

Yeah it's been in decline for a month or two but jeez it's not necessarily permanent! It's a back and forth battle and Sony still have a lot of catching up to do. Natal is where's it's at for the 360 from a major mainstream point of view. Plus Sky, Facebook, Twitter, Last Fm etc will all help the 360 as will third party support such as AC2 and MW2. This Xmas though might not be as successful as last year but 2010 should be different with ME2, AW and Reach to start with.

yh i agree 100%

Just like the PS3 was in a state of decline last year?

;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st