By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ANNOUNCEMENT - Website Downtime

I'm back baby :)

New host is *very* fast - going to enjoy using this board a lot... :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Yes, but there are still some problems on the forums. If you quote , its lime, and I can't change the color afterwards (only to black) and before ' there are \. But hell, the site seems to work at 80-90% already, so good work ioi!

Hmmm... it seems that I lost over 50% of my posts... interesting.

Well, at least I keep my profile views :D

Everything works again for me, ioi. For those of you that don't know, switching DNS is a big deal and it's not ioi's fault if things go down for a bit. Individual ISPs have to recognize that new DNS so different people won't be able to reach the site at different times depending on the refresh rate from your ISP.

I've had to switch hosts a few times on sites I build and it's never a good thing but if it improves bandwidth, we'll all be happier in the end.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I think you've got a bit of a stripslashes problem, but everything else is working fine.

Around the Network

Not having seen this thread, I had no idea what was going on when www.vgchartz.com wouldn't give me the webpage. But I had an old window and lots of the links still worked!

However, everything was really messed up. I could look at the news, and comment on it, but I couldn't see threads -- but the "reply" box was still there, and I probably could have commented. I sent a message to naznatips, but it's not in the "sent messages" box so I'm pretty sure it died in the mess.

So that was both alarming and amusing.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

noooo my posts lol

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Woot...this place is lightening fast. Great job, ioi. Now let's see how we do once we get SuperDigged again. Any idea how many visitors the site can accommodate without slowdown?

It is far slower for me. Sometimes it has random errors and won't let me get on. There is like backslashes before every apostrophe (are the members doing this). And the quotes boxes random coloring is annoying.

Here's an apostrophe.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Works great for me faster than before for sure!