By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NSMB Wii- You Can't Keep Yoshi

Yup, after you beat a level Yoshi will dissapear, you can't keep him for the other levels. This makes me sad.

Link

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

itll just make getting him much more of a reward

Who thought of this? Who approved of this? Has this world gone mad?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

O-D-C said:
itll just make getting him much more of a reward

I guess, but there really is no point if you are going to lose him after that level.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Meh :/ Not that big of a deal, but still kind of a bummer.

Around the Network

i want to keep yoshi... >_>

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

One of the reasons why I prefer SMB3 to SMW is that Yoshi was handy in some levels but more of a liability in others.

Pixel Art can be fun.

those traitorous swine :\ always using yoshi just to throw him away

And whats new in this thread? I remember playing SMW and Yoshi was great for some levels but utterly not needed for others yet the game is still one of the best of all time. If anything this just prooves how close the gameplay will be to SMW which is awesome. This title will sell millions upon millions as a 1 player never mind 4 players

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""

something like this?