By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - new info on ign nintendo game (all aboard/get off the hype train)

Any thing else.

Around the Network

is something going to happen? I've been patiently waiting on this thread for 120 posts now.

Khuutra said:
Mr Khan said:

Well, Shiggy's currently speaking as i type this. So if that has any relation to this, then we should have something before i go to bed, at least.

Oh man I'm posting in this thread just because of this.

Will you give word if something pops up?

I don't know if anyone's keeping track of it. AdrianSeng, maybe, since he was the one who brokered this information in the first place. Kotaku maybe?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Khuutra said:
Mr Khan said:

Well, Shiggy's currently speaking as i type this. So if that has any relation to this, then we should have something before i go to bed, at least.

Oh man I'm posting in this thread just because of this.

Will you give word if something pops up?

I don't know if anyone's keeping track of it. AdrianSeng, maybe, since he was the one who brokered this information in the first place. Kotaku maybe?

I have not seen anyone else keep track of what Shiggy is saying.

It's AndriaSeng, not AdrianSeng, but the point is that they broached this story, back on October 9th

"This year's annual Digital Contents Expo will be held from October 22 through October 25 in Tokyo's Odaiba area. A part of the CoFesta series of events, this event offers visitors a chance to see the latest in digital contents technology through exhibits highlighting recent research and artwork. It's split into a number of sub events, including ConTEX, Asiagraph, International 3d Fair, and Digital Contents Grand Prix.

That's all swell, but here's the real area of interest for gaming fans. Set to give the keynote to commemorate the opening of Asiagraph is none other than Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto! The creator of Mario and savior of the modern game industry and, indeed, the world, will speak about his game production work over the past 30 years.

Miyamoto's speech will be held at the National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (the same venue as last month's Final Fantasy XIII Premiere) on the 24th starting at 13:30.

For more on the event surrounding the speech, see the Digital Content Expo 2009 official site."

EDIT: According to the official schedule for the event, he didn't start speaking until 1:30, though that would still make it current.

Around the Network

...Man

Why do people expect news out of that conference? It's not the kind of event that would grant news to one

OMFG I heard rumors that it is going to be Pilotwings.It will become the Wii's killer app!

Khuutra said:
...Man

Why do people expect news out of that conference? It's not the kind of event that would grant news to one

I wouldn't expect anything, except we've got so much in motion right now. Something's going to be unveiled on the 26th for North America specifically, and we still have that mystery game that's coming up.

Mr Khan said:
Khuutra said:
...Man

I wouldn't expect anything, except we've got so much in motion right now. Something's going to be unveiled on the 26th for North America specifically, and we still have that mystery game that's coming up.

Nintendo is making my brain hurt, but I guess I can't complain about a lack of news.

Lol you heard that they're gonna announce Pilotwings?
OR do you just hope that it is?
Well I certainly hope that it's captain rainbow.