By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 6 Games That Can Challenge Uncharted 2 Visually

god of war 3 and alan wake, maybe assasin creed. heck who know. uncarted 2 is amazing, but something else amazing will come along.

Around the Network

Its gonna take a whole lot to beat U2.  And I don't think any of those game will quite do it.  They might be close but I still think U2 will come out on top.

i guarantee Crysis 2 will destroy all these games in the graphics dept. Even Crysis 1 blows them away.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

IMO only heavy rain , splinter cell, god of war 3 has a chance to out do UC2 also seem rather odd GT5 aint there maybe because GT5 is sure to win?? and I also agree with CGI about KZ2 this game is still ballin in visual department.

If we are talking Visuals as a complete, I'd have to say that none of these games actually challange uncharted 2. They might have chance to come to it's level, or even surpas it slightly in one area, but all in all they won't make it.

I think it's mainly the fact that all of these games were in development for some time already, and everyone first starts with creating an engine. Xbox360 isn't capable of creating Uncharted 2 visuals as I'm aware of. So next game to break it will be either PC (Crysis 2 comes to my mind) or some new PS3 title (U3 maybe?).

The main problem with some of these games I have is the darkness. It's so easy to make such game look really good, it's the number 1 visual cheat in the book. And even then those games look worse than beautiful colorfull Uncharted 2.

IMHO Uncharted 2 > all of these.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

Gears 3 will own all of these!

Gears 3 is on Xbox 720, of course it'll beat it.

I agree with the list

Though I dont know anything about rage

I think alan wake will beat uncharted 2.

Just look at this beauty :)))