By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So, how has your day been like?

Don't even start... It's still morning in here... :)

Around the Network

ive been watching anime for 8 hours straight

I was hit in the balls by a soccer ball kicked full force.

How the fuck do you think my day's been like?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

elbow hurts less

Exciting! I had a "book talk" in english, and my teacher believed I read the book (I did) even though I couldn't name the main character. lol
Mid-Term in Chem today. I think I did alright. I HOPE I did alright. I need at least a B in that class. lol
Our Cross Country trip is leaving for Mt. Sac. The fact that Mt. is in the title scares me. lol. At least I'm going to Disneyland Saturday Can't wait for the halloween themed rides. :D

Around the Network
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
ive been watching anime for 8 hours straight

That's crazy... I can't even watch anime for an hour straight. It's just so awkward... especially their romance.

Am going off to a anime expo in 1hrs time, so hopefully it turns out to be a good day.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I consider that it normally все.собирающейся purchase UC2, the Lost Odyssey and the Person 4, thus I can play them more than Half of term.

online movies

Went expo, bought manga, made a new friend and finally got some answers about Tales of vesperia. On top it was a good day.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!