By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So, how has your day been like?

Meh-meh.

Woke up. Cat bit me. Again. For the twenty-fuckingth time. Went to school. Got A's on everything I did, checked my grades, straight As. Sophomores are the most obnoxious piles of shit imagineable.

EDIT: And not to mention that Taylor Swift song is stuck in my head.

She wears short skirts, I wear T-Shirts, she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Pretty boaring day. People were loud in my classes as usual so I couldnt concentrate on my work. I woke up 10 minutes before schoolso I had to brush my teeth, eat and get dressed plus run to school in that amount of time..

Shitty. I had to wake up at 8 AM to go to school, took a Biology exam which I failed, had a Biology lab and ended up staining my jeans with chemicals, came home and noticed my new puppy peed on my bedroom floor, scrubbed the floor with distilled white vinegar, didn't even get a chance to eat until 6 PM, and noticed we are out of food, and my boyfriend hasn't been online to talk to me in 3 days.

Alright. The heat's broken in the campus house. Again. But the weather is unseasonably warm, and i got a B+ on my Japanese test, which i could have done better on, but i'll take it.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Today is kind of groggy. I just woke up from a ten hour nap(slept from 9:00am-7:00pm), and I'm still exhausted from having sex all night long last night.

Around the Network

....sleep....sleep...and more.....SLEEP!

sleep..wake up..eat..sleep..wake up..eat..sleep..wake up..eat..log into vgchartz..

RicHo said:
sleep..wake up..eat..sleep..wake up..eat..sleep..wake up..eat..log into vgchartz..

This XD

Today was meh, felt sick had 2 hrs of Philosophy and 3hrs of Economics. Have a test tommorrow.

Can't wait for Saturday for the EXPO and finally get a chance to talk to Troy Baker (VA of Yuri Lowell Tales of Vesperia) and get answer about the localization of PS3 version!

EXPO CHICKS HERE I COME!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I hurt my elbow.