By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So, how has your day been like?

AWESOME HAD A FUN DAY AT SCHOOL (especially in Red class and lunch)
Drink some tea...read SBUP, and listened to some music...normal day i say!

Around the Network

Quite a variety of days so far.

For me it started out iffy. Found out that 2 of my financial institutions double-charged me on the same bill, so I have to give them a call later (when they open) and put 2 stop payments onto my account, how frustrating.

Then our division musters and we get our orders for the day. Should be done by 1430, can't wait till then! For now I'm enjoying my simple cup of Maxwellhouse coffee :)

Best day/night in my life so far.

today is okay, college was interesting, then I had a nap, now listening to the football (yay, 1-0!)

Terrible. I took a vacation this weekend and now i'm behind on school work, house work, and I still have unpacking to do!

Around the Network

Fucking bad. I feel like I screwed up my biggest chance with a girl... Started ignoring her after getting 32% in my last exam three weeks ago, so I decided to work on myself and what was the problem with me first. But now that I'm OK, well... guess the rest.

I suck at this. >_>

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Fucking bad. I feel like I screwed up my biggest chance with a girl... Started ignoring her after getting 32% in my last exam three weeks ago, so I decided to work on myself and what was the problem with me first. But now that I'm OK, well... guess the rest.

I suck at this. >_>

I am sorry, I really don't mean to be cruel, but that cracked me up.

I think it was a more-ish day today, feeling ill now though.

SHUMP couldn't you just explain about the neglect?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

This has been a terrible week, actually. The big issue is my calc test tonight, but there were a ton of other things that happened too to make the week suck. The most recent one was when the girl next to me in my lecture accidentally knocked her coffee into my lap. At least I'm feeling good about the test!

Kamal said:
I think it was a more-ish day today, feeling ill now though.

SHMUP couldn't you just explain about the neglect?

If she gives me a chance, sure. She's always with her friend though so there's no way I can approach her.

@ ultima: Don't worry, I laugh at myself sometimes for being so stupid!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!