By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No Bluray PS3??? Sounds like it!!!!

LOL

Around the Network

@ironman

PS3 has a bluray drive and that somehow hurts you. Kinda funny.

close thread

OMG, the PS3 Go!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Ha. Even if this was not a late april's joke, any rational person could see through this xD A Blu-rayless PS3 would make just as much sense as DVD-less 360 :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Locked to keep silly people from getting confused.

Well done Ironman, well done.

You are a true Super Duper Hero.

I really can't stop laughing, thank you. I was having a really boring day.

Jaaau! said:
@ironman

PS3 has a bluray drive and that somehow hurts you. Kinda funny.

WTF??? What is your problem? seriously? Where did I EVER say the Bluray drive "hurts me?" what are you smoking dude, I want some!

Anyway, yes, I was looking for a blueray drive and stumbled across this, being that I don't function well in the mornings, I didn't think to check the date...I did so after posting this thread and,well, yeah, it can be locked any time now! lol

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

lol, I'm going to leave this open so people can laugh at you for posting a 2 year old April fools joke

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)