By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS reply to 100 Dollar Live, NPD Results & claim their games look the best

iHuGi said:
Looks live is going to be priced higher in near future.

Well lets hope they bring new amazing features!

i will pay 50% if it goes 100 like i pay now 29 :D

So if you're willing to pay $50 if it goes to $100 why not pay the full $50 now to prepare youself for when it happens?

Around the Network

i doubt live will go to $100.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

d21lewis said:
Live's worth $50 a year. If it goes down, swell. If it goes up, I quit.

couldnt have say it better myself. what other options do i have.....wii=MAYBE, ps3=NO, a very powerful PC=YES

If M$ do that Sony will get a bigger hardware spike than the slim got!

I thought I was done with VGChartz, but I had to sign on to comment on this because. . . grrr. $100!?!?! Are you freakin' kidding me? Not a snowballs chance in hell would I pay that. If that would happen I would buy a stupid ps3 and mod the damn thing so I can use my 360 controller with it. Dammit! $100?!?!??!?!?

Around the Network
Uraeus said:
Uhm, bragging about accessory attach rates is a bit stupid when your competitor allows their users to use any 3rd party harddrive and any bluetooth headset and includes wireless in the box. Its like saying 'Yes, we force our customer to buy our overpriced monopolized accessories and that proves how good we are. Our competitor lets their users buy bigger and cheaper hard drives from any manufacturer, which just proves how bad they are'

My thoughts exactly. They could ship the X360 with no controllers, no video cable of any kind, no power cable and have HUGE 'accessory attachment rates'. 

I though the Wii would have the highest accesory rate, they seem to sell a lot of plastic for the Wii.

Trying to convince me the Wii is a real adult game machine 'if you play it right' is like trying to convince me Tofu tastes great 'if you just cook it right'

I lol'ed @ next few months.

If Live goes up in price I'm going to go PC only and handhelds for side games.

It's just that simple.

doubt ill get a 360 this christmas then,

So in 3 months time maybe...lol

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

inverted3reality said:
our acessories sell more because we force you to buy over expensive proprietary , lower quality accessories.

Oh, 120million more than nintendo and sony? making 50$/year per xbl customer makes me think ms is loosing more per 360 than we think they are. not to mention obscure prices on devices.

basically, microsoft is ripping us all off, not giving us a better experience than sony, forcing us to use inferior accessories, not including all of the services that the ps3 has, charging the same price and making us bend over backwards in the process.

why do you all hate sony again?

so, how are the Hard drive lower quality than what you get in the PS3? Oh hey, How is the Wifi adaptor lower qualityt than what you get with the PS3, I mean MS has "N" something PS3 does not. OH! How about head sets, Have you used a MS one? They are fabulous. And the controllers, well, I hardly think they are a lower quality...come to think of it, could you tell me exactly what accesories are lower quality? I agree on your price point though.

That having been said...Why do you assume everybody hates Sony?

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!