By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Whats going on?

leo-j said:
@Ben

Was that really ioi? Or was it crucial?

I hope it was Crucial otherwise ioi is just a soak.

Ever saw this before?  A creator of a site who gets drunk and ban random people for some time for the FUN?

It is already so hard to let people believe this numbers X_X.

Around the Network

Um...?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

konnichiwa said:
leo-j said:
@Ben

Was that really ioi? Or was it crucial?

I hope it was Crucial otherwise ioi is just a soak.

Ever saw this before? A creator of a site who gets drunk and ban random people for some time for the FUN?

It is already so hard to let people believe this numbers X_X.

Soak means a drunk right?

Getting drunk doesnt make him a drunk, pretty much everyone under the age of 30 gets drunk at least occasionally.

My general policy is to avoid the internets while drunk though XD 

lol...ioi is having a good time...even with his own mods....people need to relax and grow a sense of humor if you think there was some sort of abuse of power going on here. We all know that the forums are not the site, nor are they representative of the numbers section of this site.

Now it'll be even harder for people who already questioned the numbers to believe them. ioi was always talking about making the site more professional, but this is not professional at all ioi.

Around the Network

@ Rath Haha, I learned a very good lesson. Stay away from mmorpgs if your drunk.

He was really ioi, bust that thread was unique!!! ;)

gamingdevil said:
Now it'll be even harder for people who already questioned the numbers to believe them. ioi was always talking about making the site more professional, but this is not professional at all ioi.

I don't think this is anything to worry about.  That might seem surprising to some who saw the thread I made after the incident with Crucial, but this is completely different.  It's funny, it was clearly temporary, and as for the reputation of ioi or the site -- the only people who will know about this are the forum people, us, and we're all cool. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
gamingdevil said:

I don't think this is anything to worry about.  That might seem surprising to some who saw the thread I made after the incident with Crucial, but this is completely different.  It's funny, it was clearly temporary, and as for the reputation of ioi or the site -- the only people who will know about this are the forum people, us, and we're all cool

Thats why Leo opened a thread with a link to GT where a user was talking about this.

konnichiwa...do your best. You have to be the biggest troll around here right now, picking fights over everything. My comment here may result in me getting banned or flamed, but I just don't care.