By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tretton's Reply to NPD September Results

Dark Chaos said:
Congrats. Looks like hes using Metacritic. Seems like its the main medium for judging a game on its quality.

"It was also the only hardware platform to realize an increase of 112% when compared to the same period last year."
THis made me LOL

gamerankings.com has it at 96 as well..

Around the Network

Awesome sauce.

4 ≈ One

Tretton you're so dreamy!

really good news

Nice PR.

Around the Network

wow that was a nice post.. not much spin, and he said some nice things

mM
madskillz said:
Interesting. Congrats to Sony for the sales, but what I can't wait to see the financials this quarter.

Why?. They'l post big losses obviously because this is the quarter where they stockpile for the holidays. It's the holiday quarter results you should wait for.

Tretton is a cool guy

Dark Chaos said:
Congrats. Looks like hes using Metacritic. Seems like its the main medium for judging a game on its quality.

"It was also the only hardware platform to realize an increase of 112% when compared to the same period last year."
THis made me LOL

that made me lol too.

the way he said it it sounds like the PS3 was the only platform to have an increase of 112%, not the only platform to have increased YOY. Like seriously, what is the chance of any other platform increases exactly 112% YOY? lol

Oh and Modnation racers has basically been confirmed by Tretton as coming before or during March.