By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your most satisfying moments in multiplayer games

When in MMORPG I alone kill creatures that are tough even for parties..... (and lose a lot of health items on the way LOL)

Around the Network

My two friends and I going on a 70-kill spree in a single Warthog in Halo 2.

That or ramming my friend into Red Base when he was in the process of boarding my banshee.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I used to play Mechwarrior 4 competitively.

After moving from BK to Mercs, I went into a game where this one team (mostly of the same clan) was talking trash. 

After the game started, I died like 4 times in a row so they started making fun of me.  =(

When we ended the game, I had more kills than their entire clan put together and more points than anyone else in the match.

They didn't make fun of me after that. ^_^

own personal moment is in gears of war. going up against 4 enemies by myself. not sure how i came out on top, but managed to kill all four in about 45 seconds. to be honest, i think they just got turned around too much, but hey, its a w

Killing base rapers in Warhawk is always satisfying. Even when it's your own team mates.

Around the Network

the very first SOCOM for ps2. Great stealth system. I was hiding in the bushes on the swampish looking level and a guy was pretty much right on top of me and couldn't see me so i pegged a few round in him and killed him. before he died you could here him yelling," IN THE BUSHES IN THE BUSHES."
About 1 minute later im in the same spot and another guy is literallly ON TOP of me just walking right past me and didn't see me. I did the same thing to him and he yelled the same exact thing. It was funny as hell. The last guy was walking around and i stayed in the same area yet again, this time i was kinda trigger happy though. I shot a few rounds to soon and i hear " oh FUCK" and he starts shooting at me. I took him down just before he got me though. Oh twas funny as hell at the time.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Gears of War 2. I love sniping snipers. They just sit there and wait to snipe someone and I blow their heads off with the awsome sound of their head exploding. Priceless.

Owning on Warhawk. I had a 17:1 KDR, and over 200 or 300 points in one match of CTF. It was intense! (Go Flamethrower!)

I also remember one where I met one of my friends on PSN, where we completely owned the other team. CTF on the Badlands map; I was the gunner in the 4x4, and he was driving. We got the flag 3 times in the first few minutes of the game and won it. Didn't die once.

Oh, and the game where I met another of my PSN friends. This was the Eucadia map, I believe. Basically, our team got annihilated (CTF), but between the two of us, him in a tank with me as gunner/repairman, we managed to kill everyone on the team at least three times. It was pretty awesome.

Okay, so pretty much half of the Warhawk matches I've played have some kind of awesome story to them. Like the one where I killed 3 guys in a row with a sniper as they drove by in jeeps.

In UC2 multiplayer beta it was a 5 vs 1 and I won by racking up 43 kills in 10 minutes. Then today I was on a role in ice cave, bouncing grenades of walls and using the AK made it that much better.

GamerTag/PSN ID JoshmyersBV (please add me I have 2 friends on Xbox Live)

Crazy kill streaks in Cod4 and ending up with several helicopters and 15:1 KD.
I used to play Guild Wars a lot and I was a great Monk, I did a lot of PvP and was probably one of the top people in my class.
I would also make a lot of new builds that were stolen from meh :(, but when I used them I would own an entire team in the Random Arenas and people would be like wtfbbq!

Good times, good times :).