By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo magazine reviews NSMBWii !

It'd be cool if you could play as Yoshi and the other players could ride you.

Around the Network

despite being a nintedo game being reviewed by a nintendo magazine, i'd say that's pretty good. i know they can be pretty biased sometimes, but 96 still ain't oo bad from anybody

--OkeyDokey-- said:
It'd be cool if you could play as Yoshi and the other players could ride you.

hahaha. That's a good one.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

All I care to hear is the game ends hard as nails, which means it should be easy but interesting to play. One day Nintendo might do something crazy like those custom Super Mario World levels where you gotta figure out little exploits and get good at them to beat the stage :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Galaki said:
This review is invalid if the reviewer(s) cannot do the 999 UP from jumping on stuff.

That reminds me...

Make sure you guys visit the Nintendo Channel and watch the New Super Mario Bros. Wii 'Super Skills' video.  Impressive stuff.

Around the Network

I was expecting 101/100....something's wrong when official mags aren't breaking the rating system. NSMBWii biggest disappointment of 2009 confirmed.

wow. cant wait

All signs look good so far.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

scottie said:
vonboysp said:
scottie said:
Not enough yoshi :'(

Otherwise awesome

hells yes! they need to make a mario game where yoshi is the main charecter, and he gets to ride on mario back! >D

And luigi is the villan

and where peach kidnaps bowser.

graywolf96 said:
scottie said:
vonboysp said:
scottie said:
Not enough yoshi :'(

Otherwise awesome

hells yes! they need to make a mario game where yoshi is the main charecter, and he gets to ride on mario back! >D

And luigi is the villan

and where peach kidnaps bowser.

And bowser jr has to rescue him

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.