By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - hOW COME MORE PEOPLE DON'T ADD GAMES?

aLL YOU PEOPLE ON VGCHARTZ DON'T ADD GAMES TO YOUR PROFILES.  i LOVE IT WHEN i GO TO SOMEONES PROFILE AND THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF GAMES THEY OWN.  iT SHOWS WHAT THEY'RE INTO.  i'VE GOTTEN MOST OF MY nINTENDO PRODUCTS DONE, i JUST HAVE gba LEFT.  tHEN i'VE GOT xbOX 360 AND ps3.

i ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU OUT THERE TO ADD GAMES TO YOUR PROFILES!  iT'S FUN TO REMEMBER ALL THE GREAT GAMES YOU'VE PLAYED OVER THE YEARS.

Around the Network

Not arsed.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Demotruk said:
Not arsed.

uMMM....WHAT?

im really lazy to add the pics and stuff like that
i rather spent that time playing or even studying

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Well, I've added pretty much all the games i've owned so far in my life, but I still need to upgrade it once again, since the last addition was on the beginning of this year :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

aND HOW COME SOME GAMES AREN'T ON HERE. i COULDN'T FIND nfl bLITZ FOR n64. :[

bECAUSE THEY'RE ALT ACCOUNTS

lestatdark said:
Well, I've added pretty much all the games i've owned so far in my life, but I still need to upgrade it once again, since the last addition was on the beginning of this year :P

dAMN DUDE, YOU'VE GOT A SHIT LOAD OF GAMES.  tHAT'S SO SICK.

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME??????!!!

Anyways, most people are too lazy. It takes loads of time to do it all.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

BECAUSE sOME Of US DoN'T wANT tO AdD THe HUnDREDS oF GaMES wE OwN aND CAn'T ReMEMBER HOw MAny wE HaVE!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*