By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - hOW COME MORE PEOPLE DON'T ADD GAMES?

patapon said:
bECAUSE THEY'RE ALT ACCOUNTS

aWWWW.  tHAT SUCKS.  aRE YOU MOCKING ME, mr.?

Around the Network
petrojr said:
patapon said:

nO

its because the only way I know to do it is to Time consuming...if it was easier and faster...then i would

A Bad Clown said:
BECAUSE sOME Of US DoN'T wANT tO AdD THe HUnDREDS oF GaMES wE OwN aND CAn'T ReMEMBER HOw MAny wE HaVE!

aLL YOU GOTS TO DO IS JUST PULL OUT YOUR BIG OL' TUB O' GAMES AND JUST GO THROUGH IT.  iT'S SO MUCH FUN.

Easy on the caps. I have most of my games in my profile.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
petrojr said:
aND HOW COME SOME GAMES AREN'T ON HERE. i COULDN'T FIND nfl bLITZ FOR n64. :[

YOu CAN ADD GaMES YOURSeLF AND YOU wOULD BOTH HELP TO CONTRiBUTE TO ThE SiTE AND hAVE THE GaME TO YOUR COllECTION.

patapon said:
petrojr said:
patapon said:

nO

fOR SOME STRANGE REASON i THINK YOU'RE LYING.

petrojr said:
lestatdark said:
Well, I've added pretty much all the games i've owned so far in my life, but I still need to upgrade it once again, since the last addition was on the beginning of this year :P

dAMN DUDE, YOU'VE GOT A SHIT LOAD OF GAMES.  tHAT'S SO SICK.

I still have to add like 15 since the start of this year. Bear in mind that some of those games I haven't played in ages and some are even stored in boxes far, far away from where I live currently xD It took me more than one month to compile the whole list, so I can see why most people don't even care to update their own collection.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Boutros said:
petrojr said:
aND HOW COME SOME GAMES AREN'T ON HERE. i COULDN'T FIND nfl bLITZ FOR n64. :[

YOu CAN ADD GaMES YOURSeLF AND YOU wOULD BOTH HELP TO CONTRiBUTE TO ThE SiTE AND hAVE THE GaME TO YOUR COllECTION.

yAY!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!   tHANK YOU!!

petrojr said:
patapon said:
petrojr said:
patapon said:

nO

fOR SOME STRANGE REASON i THINK YOU'RE LYING.

wHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?