By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RESONANCE OF FATE: check out these INCEDIBLE GAMPLAY VIDS!!

* These are live gameplay footages not montages of actual gameplay from TGS....im floored this vid has convinced me that i must import this game just to play aorund with it and ill get the english version but i must have it early, im nearly shaking in inticipation of this mega RPG. I am convinced this will be the best JRPG this gen and best NEW IP in genre

OMFG!!!!!!! WATCH THIS ONE !!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Do these videos make you Xxcited?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

yes...very Xxcited, VGC depresses me in there lack of interest for something as big as this game

great find!!!

It's hard to tell what the player actually does in these gameplay videos though. It feels like the game could either be amazing or terrible depending on the feel of the controls and how you control the characters.

Xxain said:

* These are live gameplay footages not montages of actual gameplay from TGS....im floored this vid has convinced me that i must import this game just to play aorund with it and ill get the english version but i must have it early, im nearly shaking in inticipation of this mega RPG. I am convinced this will be the best JRPG this gen and best NEW IP in genre

Leave that to FF XIII, mate.

Also, looks pretty damn amazing.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
yes...very Xxcited, VGC depresses me in there lack of interest for something as big as this game

Believe me, I know exactly how you feel. I get depressed when I make a 3D Dot Game Heroes thread and I am lucky to get 20 replies.

I figured this one would grab their attention though, it has guns.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Looking really good. I still don't fully understand how the battle gameplay exactly works but it's definately interesting.

And apparently I missed something but how come it has two names? Resonance of Fate and End of Eternity.

Resonace of Fate is its western name...End of Eternity is a classic book thats trademarked in the west( which is also where this game gets some inspiration)..so they couldnt use it

Looks great, I'm definitely excited about this. I always welcome new innovations to the genre. I don't know about best RPG this generation though. Maybe if you exclude handhelds and games coming out after this. Even then it is pushing it. I'm going to buy it first day anyway. Consoles are starting to get more Jrpgs all around. All three actually.

Euphoria14 said:
Xxain said:

Believe me, I know exactly how you feel. I get depressed when I make a 3D Dot Game Heroes thread and I am lucky to get 20 replies.

I figured this one would grab their attention though, it has guns.

This game might be too different from other JRPGs which might be part of it...

I have a feeling it will be like Valkyria Chronicles... slow start with amazing legs from word of mouth.