By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Dgc1808 said:
Finding Nemo and Halloween2 [The original!! Not the bad remake that came out this year... which I watched knowing it would suck because I'm a blind Michael Myers fanboy who will watch any movie about Myers because films 1, 2 and 7(H2O) were awesome...]

You liked Halloween II more than Halloween?

Around the Network
indodude said:
Forest Gump

Loved this movie. Definitely one of my all-time faves aswel.

4 ≈ One

Khuutra said:
Dgc1808 said:
Finding Nemo and Halloween2 [The original!! Not the bad remake that came out this year... which I watched knowing it would suck because I'm a blind Michael Myers fanboy who will watch any movie about Myers because films 1, 2 and 7(H2O) were awesome...]

I would say that Halloween was the better movie. Mainly because the suspense was just amazing. However, Halloween 2 just frightened me more. I just found all of his murders so memorable. I loved scenes where he chased Lori/y [forgot how to spell her name...] around the hospital. 

It's like I think game A was done amazingly for what it was, but I prefer game B because I simply found it more fun for me.

4 ≈ One

Donnie Darko!

Dgc1808 said:
Khuutra said:

I would say that Halloween was the better movie. Mainly because the suspense was just amazing. However, Halloween 2 just frightened me more. I just found all of his murders so memorable. I loved scenes where he chased Lori/y [forgot how to spell her name...] around the hospital. 

It's like I think game A was done amazingly for what it was, but I prefer game B because I simply found it more fun for me.

Ah. An understandable position, then.

Around the Network

I just saw my new Favorite movie a couple day's ago "Juice" Tupac is actually a really good actor, and I implore anyone who hasn't seen it to see it.
Also "The Big Lebowski"
and "Do the Right Thing"

the money pit

Mine always changes.
In terms of most repeated viewings, I'd say my favorites are the Ghibli movies, Alladin, Beauty and the Beast, Lost in Translation or anything by Kubrik.

If you haven't seen it you should watch it. Its probably the best film made since Kubrick died.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I will now provide links to the 3 greatest movies of all time.

1) DAICON IV, written and directed by DAICON Films, 1983. 7 minutes, 27 seconds.

That's the whole film? That 7 minute WTF fest? Is this one of those "it's so bad that it's good" cases? If you're being serious I'd have to question your taste in animation techniques, because that made my eyes bleed.

Regarding the OP, it's hard to pick one, but Easy Rider, Dr. Strangelove, Ghostbusters, Annie Hall and Pulp Fiction would round out a top 5. I'd have to give a big shout out to Die Hard with a Vengeance also.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.