By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

axumblade said:
Vetteman94 said:
Well here is the thing with Falcon. I just re-read the entire thread. He did not post at all on Day 1. Only posted a few times on Day 2, and didnt post at all on Day 3 again. And now he has a few posts on Day 4 but nothing constructive. And he hasnt even registered a vote yet. The 2 other lurkers that were killed were anti-town, darth and dtewi. Another one was megaman but he was being a problem even if he turned up being a doctor. I'm not saying it is going its be 3 for 4, but its a possibilty. And with no cop at this point in time to verify stories, what else do we do?

I'd guess the cop is laying low if we have one until he has something slightly more substantial. You forget, we had a lot of people who were prime suspects earlier in the game that are now dead so my guess would be that he doesn't want to pull a hatmoza and come out too early.

I hope he is laying low,  we need good information, the last thing we need is another hatmoza coming out without any evidence at all.   Although even with hatmoza's evidence we still lynched a cop.  

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
I SAY HE GET MOD KILLED NOW

It would be nice but then I doubt that will happen

vote: Falcon095

hes lurking and not helping us in any way shape or from its. he also hasn't voted to lynch any one also i want to hear him out before we lynch him

WoW says that the next one that asks for a modkill for Falcon will be the one modkilled, (*) so shut up and get to play

(*) The bit that follows may have not been literal, and may have been altered or made up and added by the poster

zexen_lowe said:

WoW says that the next one that asks for a modkill for Falcon will be the one modkilled, (*) so shut up and get to play

See Vetteman94

I told you to let it go

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
zexen_lowe said:

See Vetteman94

I told you to let it go

thanks

zexen_lowe said:

(*) The bit that follows may have not been literal, and may have been altered or made up and added by the poster

Slammed.

We can still vote him though, guys.

@Axum: Hehehehe. I miss that show. 

4 ≈ One

Lurkers really are annoying.

And if hes too busy, he shouldn't have joined in the first place. Timezone should not be a problem for anyone, we have people with more than 10 hours apart playing as well.

vote: (captain) falcon

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Falcon always lurks with everything. Not just this game. That's just how he is.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Sorry for not posting as much. Had a killer econ test.

I completely agree with the LAL (lynch all lurkers/liars) philosophy, but I'd like to see a defense from Falcon soon or else I'll vote for him as well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.