By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

TruckOSaurus said:
axumblade said:

Wow. That was a page of zombies with a little DGC and falcon thrown in there.

Do we still have werewolves in the game or did the whore block the vote? If so, bravo you dirty little whore! Keep up the good work ;) If not, this could spell trouble, in the last mafia game, the werewolves were capable of biting a person and converting them to the werewolf persuasion. If that's the case, we might be in BIG trouble.

If the prostitute did block a remaining werewolf, she should roleclaim and tell us who she blocked last night. That would probably rid us of the werewolf faction.

I agree with this.

If she....he was the reason the WW didnt get a kill last night.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Well its time to get people talking, I am kinda curious as to why Falcon has yet to vote in any lynch yet? And always seems to come in as the day is ending.

I forgot this

FoS: Falcon095

I think Falcon should be mod killed.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
I think Falcon should be mod killed.

I say why wait

Around the Network

Vote: Falcon095

So i take it most people aren't online atm?

^ i dont want to waste a lynch

Falcon is a known lurker and my fear that WOW didnt give him any important role (townie)

So getting him mod killed is better , this way we can still vote someone today.

VOTE: FALCON

Hope he get mod killed first

nen-suer said:

^ i dont want to waste a lynch

Falcon is a known lurker and my fear that WOW didnt give him any important role (townie)

So getting him mod killed is better , this way we can still vote someone today.

VOTE: FALCON

Hope he get mod killed first

We have asked for a mod kill on him before,  and we got nothing.  My guess is because he does hava an important role,  but if it was important to the town,  he would be helping us. 

^ did we ?

ok then, Falcon ur lurking days are over

vote him guys