By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

12/16 voted for him. Are you going to end the day or wait for someone/something?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
axumblade said:

Sorry if it seems like I've been lurking. I have had a hella busy day today and a really busy night last night and it took forever just catching up. 

@DGC, I think the idea of there being 3 role blockers is wrong. If there are 3 of that role, then we wouldn't have 10 deaths in 2 days. If for some reason, we have only 2 deaths tonight, then i can see it being true but as of right now, it seems a little hard to believe. I do however think there are 3 cops of different persuasions.

I'm wondering what all we have left in the game. Our current death ranks are

6 Dead Doctors (7 if you count bodyguard)

3 Dead Werewolves

2 Dead Mafia

2 Dead Siblings (the third on his way)

So as of right now I can assume we have the following...

Serial Killer

Vigilante

3 potential cops (mafia, werewolf, townie OR there is a possibility there is a flavor cop, insane cop, and regular cop).

Whore

Are we all on even ground when it comes to this at least?

They are called prostitutes

have some respect, its a honorable job

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Son1x said:
12/16 voted for him. Are you going to end the day or wait for someone/something?

I'm waiting for WoW to write me the end of day message, but consider it ended and start PMing

axumblade said:
zexen just doesn't like my votes :( Or perhaps I update too close to when he updates the list. lol.

Maybe both

To be fair, you should separate it from the main post so it's visible. But don't worry, I counted it

The mob has made their choice and Gnizmo is roughly dragged off to the gallows.  Officer Erin yawns as she watches the spectacle.  Only two days here and these strange mob lynchings have actually begun to feel like the norm.  As she watches, something catches her eye.  She walks over to where Gnizmo was standing before being carried off and finds something on the ground.  As she picks it up and looks at it, her eyes widen.  "No... no!  Hey, wait!" she screams as she runs after the mob.

Night 3 begin

EDIT: NIGHT PM'S SHOULD GO TO WOW, DON'T SEND 'EM TO ME

I am 75% sure Gnizmo is innocent, and thus am unwilling to vote for him.

I'm also 95% sure Hatmoza isn't lying, because it would make little sense for him to do so from what I've seen.

The only possibility in my mind (assuming I'm right about Gnizmo) is that Hatmoza is insane. I'm not sure what Gnizmo's role is, but I have a feeling it's somewhat important (or at least he's more than a simple vanilla towny), and I'm not willing to off him just to confirm Hatmoza's status.

Though I have no qualms about letting you guys off him. :P

Edit: Heh.  Great timing on my part.

Around the Network

Acevil; welcome home, brother... Muahahahaha!

zexen_lowe said:

The mob has made their choice and Gnizmo is roughly dragged off to the gallows.  Officer Erin yawns as she watches the spectacle.  Only two days here and these strange mob lynchings have actually begun to feel like the norm.  As she watches, something catches her eye.  She walks over to where Gnizmo was standing before being carried off and finds something on the ground.  As she picks it up and looks at it, her eyes widen.  "No... no!  Hey, wait!" she screams as she runs after the mob.

Night 3 begin

Knew it!  Ha!

uh-oh

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Noooooooooooo!

"Hey wait" !?!?!?

Wtf!?

insomniac17 said:
Acevil; welcome home, brother... Muahahahaha!

Hahaha.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089