By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Acevil said:

Doesn't matter what happens today with lynching, I am dead tonight. I wonder if it would be possible to save me. Actually don't protect me, but if a doctor still exists, maybe he can save me.

MY LIFE IS OVER! Now If I know I am going to die in the night, I might as well try to get someone lynched.

Vote:Hatmoza

I want to go out in a blaze of glory.

I don't get it, what makes you think you'll be dead tonight?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:+
Acevil said:

Doesn't matter what happens today with lynching, I am dead tonight. I wonder if it would be possible to save me. Actually don't protect me, but if a doctor still exists, maybe he can save me.

MY LIFE IS OVER! Now If I know I am going to die in the night, I might as well try to get someone lynched.

Because two people got themselves blown up. Well they were antitown, so they deserve it. /me continues drinking.

Acevil said:

Dude, whats wrong with you ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Acevil said:
TruckOSaurus said:+
Acevil said:

Because two people got themselves blown up. Well they were antitown, so they deserve it. /me continues drinking.

I had double chech

i thought megaman is using Acevil avatar XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I wonder if it was ever possible for me to actually win. I can think of only one way to win, but the ending will be two anti-towns still living. Three people in total.

Around the Network

Heres the thing, even if hatmoza is a insane cop, if we can find out early enough in the game he can be useful. Its not like he is told he is the insane cop, WoW would just control the information he gets is all. And a cop, insane or not, is worth more to us than a regular townie. So if we lynch Gnizmo, and it turns out he is innocent, then we can still use hatmoza's investigations.

TruckOSaurus said:
Acevil said:

Yeah i dont get it either.   Why are you going to be dead tonight?  

I said it once, because two people got themselves blown up.

Acevil said:

Wait are you also a sibling?

Vetteman94 said:
Acevil said:

Wait are you also a sibling?

Am I allowed to say I am? I mean it is obvious what I am, but am I allowed to bluntly say it.