By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

nen-suer said:

I don't believe hatmoza is lying (insane maybe)

All we have to do is confirm his story by lynching the person he investigated...right ?

The only thing am sure of is

No way in hell am lynching someone role claimed a cop with out a solid proof that he is lying

Or him. Hatmoza has consistently ignored the thought that he is insane. He is a liability to the town. There are other, simpler methods of doing it as well. I am 90% certain if we go down that road though, Hatmoza will lie again and we will waste more of the towns time.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

LOL just by skimming through this thread i know EXACTLY what WoW is doing. you guys have probably figured it out as well so I need not say anything.

Gnizmo said:
nen-suer said:

I don't believe hatmoza is lying (insane maybe)

All we have to do is confirm his story by lynching the person he investigated...right ?

The only thing am sure of is

No way in hell am lynching someone role claimed a cop with out a solid proof that he is lying

Or him. Hatmoza has consistently ignored the thought that he is insane. He is a liability to the town. There are other, simpler methods of doing it as well. I am 90% certain if we go down that road though, Hatmoza will lie again and we will waste more of the towns time.

I understand your point, and there is good chance that hatmoza is lying or an insane cop

But his role is too important , maybe there is no deputy, maybe ur the one lying

And those "maybes" are the reasons i cant and wont vote hatmoza.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

personally i dont think hatmoza is lying maybe

@Gnizmo your tying very hard to convince us that hes lying or insane i find it weird that either werewolfs or mafia decide that hatmoza would fake role claim when they could have someone else who hasn't done it in the past its possible that he could be insane

NinjaBlade360 said:
personally i dont think hatmoza is lying maybe

@Gnizmo your tying very hard to convince us that hes lying or insane i find it weird that either werewolfs or mafia decide that hatmoza would fake role claim when they could have someone else who hasn't done it in the past its possible that he could be insane

I am trying hard because I have an over-abundance of nothing to do at work tonight, and because I know that if I don't start now the bandwagon will get rolling over me. I am apparently natural suspicious in these games. Why that is eludes me, but there you have it. I am not against the thought that he is just insane. However, he does not seem to be open to the suggestion. As a result I take the only other course of action left to me. Lynch him before he gets more townies killed.

Around the Network

Ok, cards on the table here because I am about to have to go and this is going to get us no where but bickering back and forth for a couple pages.

I am 90% certain there are at least 2 cops active right now. WoW warned of insane people in his very first post. This means we have at least one insane cop at a minimum. We could also poissbly have/had an insane doctor. I discount this because of WoW's previous aversion to the role, but I digress. There is a very very good chance we have at least one insane cop, if not a paranoid or naive one running around as well. There is also the possibility of "flavor" cops, but I am choosing not to get into specifics on that one. This causes confusion until you realize the simple solution.

Hatmoza, scan yourself tonight. Either you will come back guilty, or you are lying about your results. These are the only two possible options. So we can go back and forth and string up a potentially innocent crazy cop, or an innocent townie. Alternatively we can look around and sniff someone else out and resume this tomorrow. It is likely both factions are hurting for members right now. Werewolves have lost 3, and Mafia 2. We should be ok for one night.

Also, if the mafia/werewolves continue to not target hatmoza it should be clear as day that he is just lying. He should have been killed already. This is what I meant when I said his role would be clear in a few days. Either he dies, or he is lying.

Doesn't matter what happens today with lynching, I am dead tonight. I wonder if it would be possible to save me. Actually don't protect me, but if a doctor still exists, maybe he can save me.

MY LIFE IS OVER! Now If I know I am going to die in the night, I might as well try to get someone lynched.

Vote:Hatmoza

I want to go out in a blaze of glory.

makingmusic476 said:
So the siblings happened to target the same person, who just so happened to be a bomb. Talk about irony.

I know, that was pretty awesome. I figure that I woulda died tonight anyway so I'm not too bummed about it.

Final-Fan said:
And THAT'S why it was a bad idea to kill me. I was hoping a bad guy would take the bait. Score. 2 for 1. I'll take that any day.

It kind of hurts to know that I won't live to the end of the game like the others I've played, but I go knowing that I did my part. I fulfilled my purpose in this life, and only ask that you use my sacrifice to lead the town to glorious victory.

Only you would have killed both of us even if one of us targeted you. It just would have taken a bit longer. Still though, that was a pretty epic way to die, I must say.

@Final-Fan

Actually it was 2 for 2. You will see after tonight why that is the case. NOW STAY DEAD! All you dead people!

I'm going to take up drinking in my last day.