By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

megaman.2. said:
Vetteman94 said:
megaman.2. said:
I am a cop, I know that my behaviour was erratic and strange but thats how i conduct my investigations.

So if you are a cop, why did you vote for dsister44 like you had an investigation that confirmed he is anti-town only to switch really quickly when the pressure was on you?

There was no pressure I merely put the investigation on hold due to important facts being raised.

So who did you investigate last night?  

Around the Network
megaman.2. said:
Vetteman94 said:
megaman.2. said:
I am a cop, I know that my behaviour was erratic and strange but thats how i conduct my investigations.

So if you are a cop, why did you vote for dsister44 like you had an investigation that confirmed he is anti-town only to switch really quickly when the pressure was on you?

There was no pressure I merely put the investigation on hold due to important facts being raised.

Okay, you're either playing mind games with us (very effective ones because my head is spinning) or you don't understand what a cop is. If you are a cop, it would have said so in your initial PM. As a cop, you get to send a PM to WoW at night and ask to investigate someone in the game. At the end of the night, you get the results of the investigation.

Signature goes here!

Vetteman94 said:
megaman.2. said:
Vetteman94 said:
megaman.2. said:

Although I did not post last night, however I did investigate Final-fan and Nordlead.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

TruckOSaurus said:
megaman.2. said:
Vetteman94 said:
megaman.2. said:

Okay, you're either playing mind games with us (very effective ones because my head is spinning) or you don't understand what a cop is. If you are a cop, it would have said so in your initial PM. As a cop, you get to send a PM to WoW at night and ask to investigate someone in the game. At the end of the night, you get the results of the investigation.

I am aware of this.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

OMG!!!

Did you all just meet megaman ?

I cant belive you people are still asking him serious questions

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

OMG!!!

Well if he's not going to be serious, we might as well lynch him. He's clearly not an asset to the town.

Vote: megaman

Signature goes here!

megaman.2. said:
Vetteman94 said:
megaman.2. said:
Vetteman94 said:
megaman.2. said:

Although I did not post last night, however I did investigate Final-fan and Nordlead.

^ See

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

megaman.2. said:
Vetteman94 said:
megaman.2. said:
Vetteman94 said:
megaman.2. said:

OK, then he's lying

Lynch him, everonye, without regrets

I'm not reading through 200+ posts.

Can someone give me a summary of what happened?

nen-suer said:

OMG!!!

im being serious, stop trying to make me look foolish!

@truck - im saddened you went down that road.

</embed>