By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

hatmoza said:
FF please don't name call, this is a game but I won't tolerate being called dumb.

You got one thing right, there are still roles to protect me, and most likely more cops or a deputy to take my place. If I had stayed quiet and died tonight. You would have lost my investigation for tonight and have never realized there was a prostitute in the game. I haven't made the best choices I know, but this way I can gain the WW and Mafia's atention and have them target me in hopes of being being snatched or abducted making up for our losses day one. Plus, we now have the prostitute to role block anti town assuming she is pro town like everyone suspects.

If I was anti town, I would have never role claimed mr smarty. But when you have both doctors and a bodyguard dead, you really are a dead man as soon as you find a guilty player.

You are wasting your time trying to prove I'm not a cop. Your 5 paragraph arguments are not going to help you this time. Just because I'm one of a very few actve players that is a little more talkative every game doesn't make me an anti town every single game.

Lets hope the prostitute can help us out this time, and lets shift this nonsense away from me this time FF as your really making a fool out of yourself, at least from my perspective.

You're making a lot more sense now than you were before, but it's not enough to make me unvote you.  

Largely because this still makes no sense to me.  Maybe you can explain it but right now I'm looking at this and it makes no sense as written.  

I actually forgot that I did the same thing to you last game and I was right.  It would be hilarious if I was wrong this time, despite having better reasons than last game.   

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Are we really talking about possibly lynching our cop?

Chances are we have more than one cop. If not I find it extremely likely we have a deputy of some sort. 2 (technically 4) doctors but only one investigative role? Not bloody likely.

DGC is summing up my thoughts as well. For better or for worse we are going to be eye balling Hatmoza weirdly and that will disrupt our discourse. His past role claims combined with the weird nature of this one makes him more a liability than an asset.

Vote: Hatmoza

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

"Plus, we now have the prostitute to role block anti town assuming she is pro town like everyone suspects."

What? Who is "everyone"? -- because from what I've seen no one is making that kind of claim about the prostitute's alignment. mafiascum calls it anti town, but many people have said it's commonly pro-town, so it could easily be either.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Remember Hatmoza was also the one that roleclaimed to being a bomb last game.

^ If it exists, which it doesn't, you bad guy you

Around the Network

So we are voting Hatmoza first then.... Hope you guys are right.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I think I'm comfortable making making this vote.

Vote:Hatmoza

4 ≈ One

Final-Fan said:
^ If it exists, which it doesn't, you bad guy you

I'm just saying that if Hatmoza turns out not to be a cop then it won't be the first time that he falsely roleclaimed 

God I don't really want to vote for him but he is just being so strange. If he does turn out to be cop we do harm ourselves.

I'm not going to vote for him. He could be telling the truth and be genuinely trying to warn us about the prostitute.

Of course he could be the prostitute and just trying to trick us