By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Damn! I'm never going to med school in this town!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Well if there is anything to salvage from that night, the 2 anti-town doctors were killed. But this really sucks right now

dsister44 said:
@Evil

Where were you last night?

Studying for midterms, and also sleeping. That is all I can do really.

nordlead said:
Carl2291 said:
dsister44 said:
Carl2291 said:
How the hell did so many doctors die? ¬_¬

i'm guessing they all spent the night at the hospital. Quite stupid if you ask me >.<

You think this means they didn't do there night role and were just mod killed?

obviously 1 was a werewolf kill (eaten), one was a mafia kill (murdered) and 3 were other killed (serial killer or vigilante). But this has got to be the worst luck for doctors ever.

Sorry to quote a dead guy but we've got to get people talking here.

I'm puzzled about the 3 "other" kills... On one hand three serial killers sounds like a bit much even for a 27 person game but on the other hand I don't see why would a vigilante would kill on the first night. Unless we have a special kind of vigilante who is forced to kill at night.

Signature goes here!

nordlead said:
oh, and whoever killed me this time is now on my revenge kill list as I don't appreciate dieing night 1. If it turns out to be falcon he'll have two people after him

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Isn't 3 vigilante's a bit... much?

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Isn't 3 vigilante's a bit... much?

Maybe we only have one and they used 3 kills the first night?

Also, holy crap! That's a lot of dead doctors.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Hatmoza has already said he will always try to kill Nordlead night one. As such I am currently the most suspicious of him. Also, who car bombed the hospital? That was messed up.

So 5 kills. 1 from mafia, 1 from werewolf, and 3 to be explained. 3 serial killers seems excessive. I am going to guess paranoid gun owner, vigilante, and a serial killer off the top of my head. This is not close to a comfortable call on my part, but it is my best guess.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Hmmm... Paranoid Gunman... Vigilantes... uhhh... Where's a Cop when you need one... I don't understand how 5 protective roles die on the first night!!!

4 ≈ One

@Dgc: 5 protective roles dead yes but at least we can take comfort in knowing that two of them were baddies. 5 pro-town protective roles dead on the first night would have been a disaster!

Signature goes here!