By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

zexen_lowe said:
So, in three nights as CPR doctor I killed both nordlead and darth and protected hatmoza. I think I did a good job

How does the CPR doctor work?

Also, I'd like someone to explain me the role of body snatcher.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
zexen_lowe said:
So, in three nights as CPR doctor I killed both nordlead and darth and protected hatmoza. I think I did a good job

body snatcher switches spots with 1 person. Whatever was going to happen to the selected person happens to the body snatcher and vice versa.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

And that means I *was* the only towny left. It was impossible for me to win. =/

TruckOSaurus said:
zexen_lowe said:

Body Snatcher:

Select one player. If that player is targetted by anything, it happens to you. If you're targetted, it happens to the player you selected.

Bus Driver:

Selects 2 players. Person a and person b. If person A is targeted by a role, it happens to person B. Vice Versa. 

4 ≈ One

makingmusic476 said:

Maybe you (the town, not you in particular) could try to conduct better lynchings...

I still can't believe how Falcon and Carl were lynched, it was very obvious they were pro town

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
zexen_lowe said:

If the target is attempted to be killed, he's protected, but if he's not, he's killed. Thus, I killed darth and nordlead because they weren't targeted by mafia/ww/sk, and protected hatmoza because he WAS targeted

Oh, i also demand an award for noticing sabby was anti-town.

zexen_lowe said:
makingmusic476 said:

Maybe you (the town, not you in particular) could try to conduct better lynchings...

I still can't believe how Falcon and Carl were lynched, it was very obvious they were pro town

Carl was the only one I voted for.  I actually convinced four people to UNVOTE Falcon before they decided to revote Flacon for the hell of it.

I was also adamantly against the lynching of Gnizmo.

And yeah, I know you didn't point out me personally, but I did my best! >=(

lol

Dgc1808 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zexen_lowe said:

Body Snatcher:

Select one player. If that player is targetted by anything, it happens to you. If you're targetted, it happens to the player you selected.

Bus Driver:

Selects 2 players. Person a and person b. If person A is targeted by a role, it happens to person B. Vice Versa. 

Thanks. I wasn't sure how you killed a body snatcher. Which is why I was happy we lynched him later :P

Signature goes here!

I will never PM night actions during the day again...

4 ≈ One