Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

good game, shame i died so early

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
I was a "Navie Doctor"?

Whats one of them?

It's naive not navie.

Signature goes here!

@makingmusic476 part of itr was to make you guys believe me also with TruckOSaurus it was just a guess ^_^

TruckOSaurus said:
WoW ended the day too quick, I had gotten Dgc1808 to change his vote! Damn! I almost killed you all!

That was intentional... i pretended it was a late vote. I expected you to blow up and kill sabby, then I kill someone and win.... 

4 ≈ One

Ahh it got edited.

I thought i was a Navie Doctor lol

So basicly, i was irrelevant to the entire game, while everyone else had a role

I demand an award for being lame.

Around the Network
nordlead said:
As a FYI, Soleron said he would host the next game (9) and I want to host either 10 or 9B. I have an idea that may solve part of the lurker problem

Does it involve making use of your red name and your banning powers?

Dgc1808 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
WoW ended the day too quick, I had gotten Dgc1808 to change his vote! Damn! I almost killed you all!

That was intentional... i pretended it was a late vote. I expected you to blow up and kill sabby, then I kill someone and win.... 

Blow up? What did you think I was?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Dgc1808 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Blow up? What did you think I was?

Psychopath... they take out the person that votes for them first the town votes to kill them...

"

The Psychopath is a normal townsperson, except he has a bomb and an aggressive streak.

If the Psychopath is lynched, he takes someone down with him - the first player who voted for him that day dies as well."

It appears I got the two types of psychopaths mixed up... again... 

4 ≈ One

zexen_lowe said:
nordlead said:
As a FYI, Soleron said he would host the next game (9) and I want to host either 10 or 9B. I have an idea that may solve part of the lurker problem

Does it involve making use of your red name and your banning powers?

doesn't that just make it worse

Anyways, you'll find out when I get to run a game if you are part of it.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

*anxiously awaits the awards*...

4 ≈ One