By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 and Demons Soul's = Uber Popular?

cant believe sony said that, ive been gaming since the early 80's and have to say some of the most difficult games were about that generation ie spectrum, c64 stuff. games today are easy by comparison

Around the Network

I wants it. NAo! Gif to me sOnee. Thank god PS3 games are region free. I might try Ebay and see if I can get a good price : )

Demon's souls is truly amazing and seriously hard, especially on the second play through..
I dunno about a sequel but i'm hoping they'l be download content, an extra stage or whatever.

psn :- drlaith

gt:- lionsword

add me :)

I got 15 friends on my PSN and 6 of them have both DS and U2 which means the games are very popular. Almost everyone has K2.

Demon's Souls is popular to people who played it, but there are waaay to much people without a Demons Souls experience. ;(

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Marco said:
Uncharted 2 + Demon Souls Sales are amazing.

Ps: Uncharted 2 = best game 2009. Only for PS3!

What are the sales numbers for Demon's Soul:

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=31689&region=All

I don't see amazing there at all.  In the end, it may break 1 million in sales, but it doesn't look like the end all and be all.  Will it outsell inFAMOUS?  As for its quality, I will let others discuss that.  I am not in a place to comment now on it.

richardhutnik said:
Marco said:
Uncharted 2 + Demon Souls Sales are amazing.

Ps: Uncharted 2 = best game 2009. Only for PS3!

What are the sales numbers for Demon's Soul:

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=31689&region=All

I don't see amazing there at all.  In the end, it may break 1 million in sales, but it doesn't look like the end all and be all.  Will it outsell inFAMOUS?  As for its quality, I will let others discuss that.  I am not in a place to comment now on it.

Actually I would say that the game is a huge success.  I doubt it had a huge budget.  Compare the sales of this game with something like Ninja Blade (also developed by From Software, and announced at close to the same time).  Demon's Souls is doing very well for a game like this.

papflesje said:
mateyboy said:

demons souls would have even more sales if they had the sense to release it in europe, i want this game

It's too hardcore to have much success here, is what Sony told me.

Because Europeans are causal?

God, I hate Sony sometimes.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Uncharted 3 is a foregone conclusion... even before U2 game out it was pretty much a given that there'd be a U3. I for one an excited to see where they can go with this franchise, it's quickly becoming the big IP for PS3.

As for Demon's Souls, it's popular amongst the online communities, but I don't think the majority of gamers really know much about it, or have gone out of their way to play it. A sequel would be nice but I won't hold my breath.

Actually, Demon's Souls is not that popular...Most of the people who bought it heard about it from the internet..