By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Stephane Sarrazin professional le mans driver says FM3 is majorly real.

Heres a video of Stephane getting 1.06.07 around the Le Mans circuit on FM3. His best real life time is 1.06.05

He says every braking point, bump etc is exactly as it is in real life. Check out the video. I really cant wait any longer.

Around the Network

The proof that F3 is extremely realistic just keeps building up.  I love it!  You know the Forza haters absolutely hate seeing stuff like this.

Shouldn't non-important stuff like this be kept in the official thread?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=77071

Why did they blur the Porsche logo on the steering wheel??

^ Really? I thought it was THE most important piece of news yet. Do you realise how real the game must be for a proffesional driver to drive the exact same on the game as he does in real life WHILE getting nearly identical laptimes. Dont know about you, but all that time spent with Mclarens simulator seems to be worth every penny. That is amazing.

Around the Network

You should watch TV-shop channels more, to get desensitized. No, I'm not saying he's wrong. Just that I don't trust stuff like that.

This is invisible text!

Cool, I wonder how much he was paid for this endorsement.

That is one awesome recommendation. It does show how accurate it is. I bet he isnt some super gamer and to be able to step in and do a true simulation race he knows and get near the same time as he did in real life is incredible! I never heard of anything like that before... WOW!

AE101 said:

Lol!!!  We all knew stuff like this was on its way.

Its forza!! it can't possibly be even remotely realistic.

AE101 said:

This didn't take long did it. Stay in denial dude. LOL.

Funny thing is, some drivers use GT5 for practice to learn courses. And GT5 fans think it's amazing.

But just because FM3 goes within .20 milliseconds of reality driving you cant accept that from an expert?

LOL. Denial, denial denial.

Well to be honest the first poster in here called it that GT fans would hate this. I guess he was right.