By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - tekken 6 hype? ratchet and clank hype?

Yeah, Ratchet especially is really flying under the radar. I wouldn't be surprised if it has a tough time cracking a million sales.

Around the Network

with these GREAT exclusives and non exclusives coming out and no one is paying attention to them how am i, as a PS3 owner suppose to know exactly what to expect from these games if no one pays them attention not even the major website.....

im pretty sure everyone knows what to expect from UC2....what bout the others?

Currently waiting on : killzone 2 and everything else after it..day one purchase baby

star_city said:
with these GREAT exclusives and non exclusives coming out and no one is paying attention to them how am i, as a PS3 owner suppose to know exactly what to expect from these games if no one pays them attention not even the major website.....

We need to find a way to fix that......I have a idea

Xxain said:
star_city said:

realllyyy let me hear it? lol

Currently waiting on : killzone 2 and everything else after it..day one purchase baby

Well for me the rule of thumb is I always buy exclusives first and multi-platform games second. I will get Ratchet (bought TOD and the one off of psn), Tekken I kind of lost my enthusiasm for fighters since last gen. This will be a wait tell it is like 20$ new for me.

Around the Network

I'm new to the R&C series but TOD and QFB were the most platforming fun I've had since Banjo Kazooie and Super Mario 64 on the N64.

ACIT is definitively a first day purchase for me. I don't understand why more people aren't hyped for it though. I mean, it looks great and it's one of the VERY few platformers left.

I'm also worried about the potential sales of the next Rachet, but I think it will have good legs in the west.

star_city said:
Xxain said:
star_city said:

realllyyy let me hear it? lol

im workin on it :)

There was a decent increase in votes for both games over the previous month... but yes, overshadowed by Uncharted 2.
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=5525

stage Failed to hype Tekken

You can put the blame on him and Kanotr failed to hype Racthet and clank. So you can blame him.

Put it this way the first sign of a HD MK. a true MK. then just watch how much i go out my way to make it seem like the next comming

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st