By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most annoying flash game ever - Owata >_<

Sorry, I don't know what to tell you. I couldn't get past the first level either.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network

You're supposed to go under the thing that shoots up when you touch the moving platform, then fall to the left as far as you can or you'll get a flash kick from Guile. If you make it past Guile, you have to move to the right fast or you get a Body splash from Zangief.

so random

wow thats.. annoyingly random, btw go through the letters on your keyboard and the creature makes different faces and does different things.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Jump on the platform then back off, then on again to pass the first level, dont know how to kill the damned pig though.

Soriku said:
Lol, you either? Btw, welcome to VGChartz .

Thanks. I need to get an avatar and everything, but that's not about to happen tonight.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network

You mean go right. If you time where the squirrel jumps you can run under him, but you have to shoot him to go right further.

Its not a squirrel!

Its pedobear! HAHAHAHA!

Oh how do I love this game.

MOTHER F... This game makes me so angry lol

I made it to what I assume is the end boss. He's some kind of enormous floating head.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

owata? i think it's a mispelling of otaku.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X