By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most annoying flash game ever - Owata >_<

I couldn't get past the moving platform... so frustrating!

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

The game's name is "人生オワタの大冒険", which I understand as "the great adventure of life ended", but probably means "Life Ending Adventure" like it says at the top of the main screen.

Nobody except me recognised the first enemy btw?

I did Parokki

Yeah the end boss is hard. Gonna try beat him now, this giant cat thing called Tanisan or something.

what the hell?
how do you get to the end boss?

I went to the right, beat whatever that was, then there was a huge pit I couldn't get past
I went to the left, and there was a ninja bear that I couldn't even hit, he'd just reflect my shots back at me
I went down, and managed to get to a moving platform that runs away, so I can't jump of it

aaargh!

i can't get past the smiling moving platform thing either!

Around the Network

ok.. figured it out.. to get past the smiling platform, as soon as you jump on it, jump off it (don't follow it onto the next screen) -- drop down below where it was and move right two screens

you'll come to a ladder, the bottom of which falls off, so try to grab as close to the top as possible -- i can't beat the end boss though :S

Zomg winned.

After you beat the kitty thing you get to fly around on this little creature. Not sure if your meant to do anything or not =X

Pic for proof 

Rath said:

Zomg winned.

After you beat the kitty thing you get to fly around on this little creature. Not sure if your meant to do anything or not =X

Pic for proof

Well done. That's a hard fight. I went up against him three times before deciding I'd wasted enough time on that game. :P 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
Rath said:

Zomg winned.

Pic for proof

Well done. That's a hard fight. I went up against him three times before deciding I'd wasted enough time on that game. :P

ditto. Does anyone know if from the beginning you can get past the squirrel on the right or the ninja bunny to the left?

Portal > this

http://portal.wecreatestuff.com/

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"