By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN gives Demon's Soul 9.4

Rating Description
out of 10 click here for ratings guide
9.5 Presentation
Though the CG sequences and storyline bits are a bit thin, when they're there, they're great, and the game's mood and setting are at once beautiful and terrifying.
9.0 Graphics
The sometimes inconsistent framerate and slightly wonky ragdolls and collision detection are the only thing detracting from what is an otherwise gorgeously depressing, incredibly imaginative world.
9.0 Sound
Hilariously bad voice performances aside, the atmospheric ambience and great sound effects will give your surround system a workout.
9.5 Gameplay
Hands-down one of the most unique and rewarding games you'll ever play, Demon's Souls demands absolute concentration and is completely unflinching in punishing a lack of it. Yes, in a good way.
9.5 Lasting Appeal
Quite honestly one of the deepest games on the PS3, one could rightly say Demon's Souls doesn't even start until your second time through.
Outstanding
OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

Around the Network

i already posted this and then someone told me that it was already posted. its THAT old

also , i never find any bad voice acting, i LOVE the "Ye old English" slangs!

thats why i didn't find in the Sony forums,i only looked three pages

Lol, that is really, really old

You should use the search feature some time...

Why post something so old?

It's like posting the IGN review for Uncharted :|

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Around the Network

actually the video review just came out

Rule of thumb: if the review is more than a day old, for a greatly anticipated game, it surely has been posted and debated to death