By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Epic Mickey scans are out.

Killergran said:
After seeing the concept art, I desperatly wanted this to be 2D...
This is sad.

Atleast some parts will be 2D levels.

Around the Network
psrock said:
Soriku said:

lol at the whiners (most don't even own Wiis!). This is just one environment which is supposed to be really colorful. Obviously there's going to be much darker environments too.

So far, looks great, the graphics are good too. Would like to see hi res screens though.

* sigh* 

One day, I would like for you to not be defending anything to do with the Wii. You Don't have to.

Anyway, I was interested in this game since the beginning because i was fascinated by the art style, but this is nothing original here, thus my disapointement.

Owning the Wii or not does not give you rights. I and many gaming fans feel free to give our opinion without the need to troll.

Stop being so defensive.

You should be hyped for the concept of a game not only the art styke. I was so hyped for Lair just for the art and look what happened

psrock said:

No, you want to believe that just because I wasnt interested in a scan, please. And I did say I will wait for more info.

Wait for more info?

How about looking at the 'several pages worth of info' that I posted in the OP and discuss that, rather than wasting your time bawwing that you don't like the look or whatever, and you're no longer excited?

There's a lot of stuff to discuss. Let's not concentrate on that one thing.

forest-spirit said:
Killergran said:
After seeing the concept art, I desperatly wanted this to be 2D...
This is sad.

Atleast some parts will be 2D levels.

I think he meant 2D as in murumasa not 2.5D, with all that cool concept art animated and put directly into the game.And I agree, still it looks good enough to me.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Basically, this game as more than 5 collors and light... how could it be epic?

Around the Network

After reading the article, I'm on board for the game. Sounds... crazy, in a good way.

Seems the level shown in the scans was heavily influenced by this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APmHR2bmQgw#t=3m5s

OMG!!! This looks fantastic!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Dazkarieh said:
Basically, this game as more than 5 collors and light... how could it be epic?

It's "Epic Mickey". Mickey is made of 2-4 colours. Still epic.

" Spector calls the game world's visuals 'the bastard child of Tim Burton and Disney'

Oh really, I am a big fan of Tim Burton works..........getting a little excited again........still skeptical though.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)