By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 exclusives, best graphics on any console?

Sardauk said:
libellule said:
how can a thread just "true" can make up to +100 posts ?

there is not even discussion :

U2 > KZ2 > Gears of war 1-2

GT5 > FM3

/thread.

I used to own both consoles I say this :

U2 > GOW2 > KZ2

GT5 ?? FM3

/Propaganda

I RIGHT NOW own both consoles I say this :

U2 > KZ2 > MGS4 > GeoW2.

I don't get the fuzz about GeoW 2. Earlier in this thread someone said its art style is good but the graphics from a techniqual bla bla is average. Well that could make sence. GeoW 2 should NOT in MY OPINION be even compared to U2,KZ2 Hell even U1. Only thing you could compare is maybe the character models of GeoW 2 & MGS4. (I guess im blind but this is just my view).

Won't say anything about GT5 & FM3 since I havent played none of them just the Forza 3 demo but I do believe GT5 will be better looking. I mean it still has like 5 months to be trimmed and from some pics & vids it looks amazing.

I don't get it

Around the Network

oh noes! graphic junkies war! back to my wii, no wars there, just fun!

waron said:
Rage, Crysis 2 and Dust 514 already looks better on consoles than all ps3 exclusive that were released including Uncharted 2. Alan Wake, Mass Effect 2(pretty much the best character models ever made in games), Kingdom Under Fire 2, Mechwarrior are as well much more impressive.

Yes because you come from the future and you own all those games.

.....aaaaaaand in other news i ate pizza yesterday

enough with the hate

MGS4 & Heavy Rain > RE5 & Lost Planet 2???

Why does nobody mention RE5 and Lost Planet 2? Because they are not exclusives? Fanboys...

Veit said:

MGS4 & Heavy Rain > RE5 & Lost Planet 2???

Why does nobody mention RE5 and Lost Planet 2? Because they are not exclusives? Fanboys...

i once said that Lost Planet 2 looked as good if not slightly better than Uncharted 2(though not here, i think) - you don't wanna go that road trust me.

@Cthulhu,

probably because gameplay videos from those games looks way better and more impressive than Uncharted 2?

Around the Network

MS said:

"We congratulate Sony and Guerrilla Games for their efforts with Killzone 2, however this is only the beginning of a new wave. The current technology employed for certain unannounced Xbox 360 exclusives far surpasses what gamers have seen in any game so far".

Meaning K2 surpassed anything ever done on a console (pre U2).

Meaning MS believe x360 can do better than K2, but as it hasn't been done yet we will have to wait and see.
PS3 will also improve so the goalpost is always moving.

What is annoying is that so many bias pro x360 fans cannot accept currently PS3 have the upper hand graphically, whereas the people that really matter, Microsoft, can admit this.

Although graphics are subjective, if MGS4 wasn't all that compared to Gears 2, why did MGS4 win a lot of best overall graphics awards?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Right now it goes Uncharted 2, Killzone 2 and Gears 2 > everything else. I think we can all agree on that.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Right now it goes Uncharted 2, Killzone 2 and Gears 2 > everything else. I think we can all agree on that.

Hey, I don't agree with Gears 2 looking better than MGS4. Why did MGS4 win many best graphics awards? I'm not trying to be a prick, but I for one, "don't agree on that".

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

waron said:
Veit said:

@Cthulhu,

probably because gameplay videos from those games looks way better and more impressive than Uncharted 2?

Like I said I ate pizza yesterday.