By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note 2.0 Game Thread

That Guy said:
Anyways, DN will go on hiatus and I will be working on constucting my V for Vendetta game. The next one will be "open" so it will have an entirely different feel than DN.

I will try to make it more "fun" and not so insanely brain numbing. This will mean some more roles and the difficulty level should be a little easier as well.

I'm looking to turn the Mafia into "good guys" by assigning V as the godfather role. I will also have a "High Chancellor" along with Norsefire Party members as the townie. Still trying to figure out roles. I hope to roll it out soon and time it so as the game ends on November 5 ^_^

oh, that sounds really cool!

Around the Network

Before I forget, I would like to apologize to Gnizmo for killing him. I'm sorry, I just thought you were too much of a threat to be kept alive.

just out of curiosity.. my role .... did that mean that i couldnt be killed my kira unless i roleclaimed? and sorry about the rolecaliming after death... it was a bone headed move.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

That Guy said:
I apologize for somewhat blowing up earlier yesterday. I was still pretty pissed at Angelfire for roleclaiming.

I was a little annoyed at SciFi boy, but I shouldn't have taken it out on him.

Anyways, Angelfire, you can come back next game if you want.

All credit goes to Insomniac and C03 for winning.

in LoL (lynch or lose) situations, the mafia becomes a pretty solid voting block. On the last day, it was 5 people so C03 and Insomniac already make up 40% of the votes. All they needed to do was convince ONE person to vote with them and they have a majority mislynch. That's when it gets REALLY dicey.

I was trying to be as inconspicuous as I could, which was kinda hard since people yelled at me for not talking much/voting. I figured that if I voted with j0 right away again, then it would look too suspicious so I tried to get as much evidence from people as I could.

Also, the V for Vendetta game sounds fun; definitely count me in. Definitely tell people in the other game about it since it won't be dark; I'd imagine there will be more of them who'll be willing to join.

@ AngelFire; Don't worry about it too much; we've all done some stupid stuff. The reason why it's such a big deal in this game (but not as much in regular games) is because it's a dark game.

And when j0 investigated you, you were doomed no matter what. As I'm sure you know, we already tried to kill you once, but you must have protected yourself. When no one died, I was so sure that you were the doctor, but I couldn't do anything about it just yet... But if j0 never investigated you, you could have protected yourself every night and you couldn't be killed by the Kira, only by being lynched.

It means that the doctor can save himself.

But with the shinigami eyes, if you got investigated, then you cannot be saved by the doctor (even if you WERE the doctor).

I'm trying to follow the DN universe as closely as I can here, so there really CAN'T be a doctor. however, Naomi Misora was able to avoid getting killed by Kira by using a fake name, Shoto Mako, I think. So I just made up the power that she can hide her true name from Kira in order to avoid getting death noted.

I also figured that Kira would do all his killing by looking up people on the internet, so I reasoned that Naomi Misora could "protect" people by erasing people's public profile or at least giving them fake pseudonyms so Kira wouldn't be able to find someone's real name.

So if someone with Shinigami eyes investigated you, your true name and role would be revealed, thereby leaving you open to getting killed.

Around the Network

basically what I'm doing now is I'm examining the movie to see what roles would be feasible in the V for Vendetta universe. Obviously I can't send people off in mirror land when the setting is England sometime in the future.

A V game sounds nice, I've only seen parts of the movie, though.

I'm in. ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

ok so if im death noted and i didnt save myself i can still get killed?

AngelFire18 said:
ok so if im death noted and i didnt save myself i can still get killed?

Er, yeah, you didn't save yourself.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

oh :o