By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note 2.0 Game Thread

I figured out j0. You can see stuff better when you are safe in prison =)

Around the Network

i like it alot... im not always the smartest player but .... im like it....

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

HAHAHAHAHA, Muahaha!

Anyways, it was a good game. You guys you had us both pinned down too! Your victory right withing you grasp... but that damn indecisiveness took the better of ya, huh?

Hm, well, too bad that there won't be any more DN mafia games for a while, from THAt Guy, at least.

Actually, if That GUY and the rest of y'all want, I can offer myself to run a game 3.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
HAHAHAHAHA, Muahaha!

Anyways, it was a good game.

But seriously guys you had us both pinned down! Your victory right withing you grasp... but that damn indecisiveness took the better of ya, huh?

Hm, well, too bad that there won't be any more DN mafia games for a while, from THAt Guy, at least.

Actually, if That GUY and the rest of y'all want, I can offer myself to run a game 3.

Hehe, I even thought of doing this crazy thing were I pretented to "slip up" that I was supporter and SciFi was kira. Thus explaining why we had voted for each other to you know, ward off suspicion n' stuff.

I thought it was dumb and didin't stick with it, now I wish I did to make it more interesting.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I didn't see us getting a majority vote on c0 when I was supposedly not going to be back on Sunday so at that point I just basically said screw it and just went with whoever was closest with a majority at the time. I knew it seemed highly suspicious that insomniac kept asking for reasons for why c0 was being voted. At the time we were EDIT: NOT going to be getting a majority on c0, the only two people with any chance of getting a majority were insomniac and SciFi. It didn't seem like Ninja was going to be changing to insomniac later that night since he went to bed so I just went with SciFi since he was the only with any chance of a majority vote, I pretty much knew the game was over but I was too much in a pissy mode to care at the time.

Oh well, it was fun. In the next game I hope I can just be a townie or Kira Supporter, L's role is too stressful especially if all your investigations lead to that person dying in the same night. :P

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

RDBRaptor said:

I didn't see us getting a majority vote on c0 when I was supposedly not going to be back on Sunday so at that point I just basically said screw it and just went with whoever was closest with a majority at the time. I knew it seemed highly suspicious that insomniac kept asking for reasons for why c0 was being voted. At the time we were EDIT: NOT going to be getting a majority on c0, the only two people with any chance of getting a majority were insomniac and SciFi. It didn't seem like Ninja was going to be changing to insomniac later that night since he went to bed so I just went with SciFi since he was the only with any chance of a majority vote, I pretty much knew the game was over but I was too much in a pissy mode to care at the time.

Oh well, it was fun. In the next game I hope I can just be a townie or Kira Supporter, L's role is too stressful especially if all your investigations lead to that person dying in the same night. :P

Well, I was asking reasons for everyone's votes; it just so happened that j0 was voted for more often. Also, Ninja said he wasn't suspicious of me, so it would have been more likely that j0 would have gotten a majority than me. SciFi certainly didn't trust j0, Ninja didn't seem to, and you were back and forth. I would have voted for j0 if necessary too, though I'm glad it didn't come to that.

If you had voted for j0 and pressed the issue more, Ninja would have kept his vote and SciFi would have gladly joined.

Either way, you weren't helping me, and I only kept you alive because I needed the doctor dead before he could roleclaim. (I figured he was doctor pretty early on in the game; after there was no night kill on whatever night).

I apologize for somewhat blowing up earlier yesterday. I was still pretty pissed at Angelfire for roleclaiming.

I was a little annoyed at SciFi boy, but I shouldn't have taken it out on him.

Anyways, Angelfire, you can come back next game if you want.

All credit goes to Insomniac and C03 for winning.

in LoL (lynch or lose) situations, the mafia becomes a pretty solid voting block. On the last day, it was 5 people so C03 and Insomniac already make up 40% of the votes. All they needed to do was convince ONE person to vote with them and they have a majority mislynch. That's when it gets REALLY dicey.

That Guy said:
I apologize for somewhat blowing up earlier yesterday. I was still pretty pissed at Angelfire for roleclaiming.

I was a little annoyed at SciFi boy, but I shouldn't have taken it out on him.

Anyways, Angelfire, you can come back next game if you want.

All credit goes to Insomniac and C03 for winning.

in LoL (lynch or lose) situations, the mafia becomes a pretty solid voting block. On the last day, it was 5 people so C03 and Insomniac already make up 40% of the votes. All they needed to do was convince ONE person to vote with them and they have a majority mislynch. That's when it gets REALLY dicey.

I only gave up because theyre was an overall majourity against me and nobody seemed interested in my theory

Anyways, DN will go on hiatus and I will be working on constucting my V for Vendetta game. The next one will be "open" so it will have an entirely different feel than DN.

I will try to make it more "fun" and not so insanely brain numbing. This will mean some more roles and the difficulty level should be a little easier as well.

I'm looking to turn the Mafia into "good guys" by assigning V as the godfather role. I will also have a "High Chancellor" along with Norsefire Party members as the townie. Still trying to figure out roles. I hope to roll it out soon and time it so as the game ends on November 5 ^_^