By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BRUTAL LEGEND is the WORST GAME EVER !

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Uhm this is the kind of kid I used to beat up after school, man those were the days, being 12 beating up obnoxious 12 year old kids and not getting in trouble for it, I still have the urges sadly the law frowns upon a 21 year old beating up a 12 year old, where is the justice here.

I really don't want to give this kid any more views but for some reason the mind numbing amount of stupid coming from this kid mesmerizing, click on his first video, it makes you realize who the internet trolls are.

Now you know the type of people you should ban - annoying little kids with the access to the internetz and NOT people who call trolls a psycho (censored) because it took mods about an hour to ban them....

Around the Network
MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Uhm this is the kind of kid I used to beat up after school, man those were the days, being 12 beating up obnoxious 12 year old kids and not getting in trouble for it, I still have the urges sadly the law frowns upon a 21 year old beating up a 12 year old, where is the justice here.

I really don't want to give this kid any more views but for some reason the mind numbing amount of stupid coming from this kid mesmerizing, click on his first video, it makes you realize who the internet trolls are.

Now you know the type of people you should ban - annoying little kids with the access to the internetz and NOT people who call trolls a psycho (censored) because it took mods about an hour to ban them....

In the middle of the night and most mods live in the US and have jobs/lives it'll be fine for an hour threads like that are like a scab if you keep picking at it (posting) you'll only make it worse if people didn't reply to trolls... well then why would trolls troll?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Just when I thought I had enough reasons to give up on humanity.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Just when I thought I had enough reasons to give up on humanity.

Now would be the perfect time.

- http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=89133

I honestly think anyone who ever beat anyone up should be put in jail, but that's just me.

Around the Network
inverted3reality said:
I honestly think anyone who ever beat anyone up should be put in jail, but that's just me.

You got beat up a lot in school didn't you?

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

a lot? no. But I did. I was quiet good at avoiding degenerates. But still, anyone who can put a child through physical and emotional trauma for shits and giggles is a horrible person.

I agree with this kid. I always hated Jack Black. This kid reminds me of a mini Chris Crocker wannabe.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

oh I'm scared. He shouted down the camera. OK I swear I won't buy brute legend. Just stop pointing your finger. Lol. Hes just a little kid telling his subscribers who are other little kids not to buy a game that most likely doesn't appeal to them anyway.

I especially love all the 20 something year olds calling this kid a faggot and making fun of his appearance. Hes just a little kid

thanks for making us give him hits on his video......

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO