By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any gay dating advice?

Slimebeast said:
Seece said:
Also, if you're the most attractive guy in the relationship, be prepared to be left. As he's so insecure he has to find some ther guy with a horse face , jus sayin

Talking from your own experience there handsome, eh?

shit happens!

Around the Network

Oh and for the people complaining about the age difference -

Honestly, for first-timing experience is the way to go. Who didn't fantasize about their first time before it happened, probably with a famous person many years older then you were. Or the senior in high school, or whatever.

And when it happens, well... let's say I was glad that I did it with someone 6 years older then me with a lot more experience. That way it was and still is one of the best experiences possible in my lifetime. Now, when I hear stories about people who lost their virginity at 16 with someone there age and it was merely awkward, fast and unsatisfying...

honestly, if you have the chance chose someone a lot more experienced then you for the first time.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Esmoreit said:
Oh and for the people complaining about the age difference -

Honestly, for first-timing experience is the way to go. Who didn't fantasize about their first time before it happened, probably with a famous person many years older then you were. Or the senior in high school, or whatever.

And when it happens, well... let's say I was glad that I did it with someone 6 years older then me with a lot more experience. That way it was and still is one of the best experiences possible in my lifetime. Now, when I hear stories about people who lost their virginity at 16 with someone there age and it was merely awkward, fast and unsatisfying...

honestly, if you have the chance chose someone a lot more experienced then you for the first time.

This 100%

My first time was with someone incredibly incompetant. But now being more older/experienced I'm attracted to virgins ...

This only confirms to me that seece is gay

mM
leo-j said:

Shocking!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
leo-j said:

its beeen confirmed long ago

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I didnt even know?

mM
leo-j said:
I didnt even know?

well, i did ask ioi to put a rainbow flag on his wall to warn us, but i got denied.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
highwaystar101 said:
WessleWoggle said:
d21lewis said:
Seriously though, be careful Wessle. You're 17, and this guy is in his 30's. He's definitely going to be more experienced, and less naive than you are. We don't want you getting hurt, man. Aside from that, I hope you have the time of your life.

How can I get hurt?

Look before you do anything, just measure the circumference of your bum hole and the circumference of his wiener. That's all I'm saying...

lol, you have an awesome way with worms... i mean words.

leo-j said:

you're out of the loop then, bro