By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any gay dating advice?

gamemiester said:
dsister44 said:
MrBubbles said:
scabab said:
And its people like them being abnormal then crying about being treated equal is what makes normal people fill up with hate.

bigoted hatemongers arent normal

Weren't you the one who said that America got what it deserved on 9/11?

Erm no though it was entertaining.

You annoy me. Luckily you won't be here too long

Edit: Didn't even last through my post

Around the Network
scabab said:
People hate gays the world over they certainly are normal. People hate terrorists and they arnt bigoted hatemongers either. Its just one of those things people will always hate.

Its like if you made a choice to want to have a dog as a sexual partner instead of a human, or little children as sexual partners, and then those people wanting to be considered normal like everybody else.

People would hate them just the same.

Killing many people indiscriminately and loving someone of the same gender deserves the same hatred from society? Your priorities are messed up.

psrock said:
Anyways, one question, what's wrong with people your age? I think you say you were bi, so is this your first gay accouter ?

I'm attracted to older guys.

Yes, this would be my first, if you don't count the one incident of childhood molestation.

U got molested?

He made me touch his penis...

Around the Network
WessleWoggle said:

Nothing more serious?

WessleWoggle said:
psrock said:
Anyways, one question, what's wrong with people your age? I think you say you were bi, so is this your first gay accouter ?

I'm attracted to older guys.

Yes, this would be my first, if you don't count the one incident of childhood molestation.

daddy issues?

Any real relationships?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Slimebeast said:
WessleWoggle said:

Nothing more serious?

I would rank that as pretty serious.

highwaystar101 said:
Slimebeast said:
WessleWoggle said:

Nothing more serious?

Yes, I'd put him in jail for it, but it's a lot worse to put it in a kids moth.

Slimebeast said:
highwaystar101 said:
Slimebeast said:
WessleWoggle said:

Nothing more serious?

Yes, I'd put him in jail for it, but it's a lot worse to put it in a kids mouth.

Both are really messed up. Putting it in a kids mouth is far far worse, but I agree with you that both situations should result in jail or some other form of punishment.